编辑: 苹果的酸 2019-07-06

7 FERNANDO 费尔南多 Well...I was worried. So, will you come for lunch tomorrow? 哦...我很担心. 那么,你明天去吃午饭吗? ROSA 罗莎 Oh...no, not tomorrow. I have to go for lab tests. 噢...明天不行.我得去拿化验结果. FERNANDO 费尔南多 Well...how about dinner then? 噢...那晚饭呢? ROSA [From a distance] 罗莎 [从远处] [Off camera] Ying! [On camera] My menu! I have my menu! [镜头之外] 英! [镜头内] 我的菜单!菜单做好了! YING 英And I have great news ... I found a girl for my son! 我也有好消息... 我帮儿子找到女朋友了! ROSA 罗莎 Oh, you mean the girl from the Internet? 噢,你是说网上的那个女孩? YING 英Yes, she'

s just what I was looking for! She'

s pretty, she'

s smart. She teaches English to immigrants! 对啊,她就是我要找的那种人! 既漂亮、又聪明. 她教移民英语! ROSA [Off Camera] 罗莎 [镜头之外] [laughs] [笑] YING 英She likes opera! 她喜欢歌剧! ROSA 罗莎 [laughs] [笑] YING 英She'

s perfect! 她太完美了! Fernando Rosa Ying We Are New York: New Life Café

8 ROSA 罗莎 [laughs] [笑] DOCTOR 医生 Your lab test results show your glucose level is high ... and the concentration of... 您的化验结果显示,您的血糖含量较高...浓度是... ROSA [Interupts] 罗莎 [打断] Could you please slow down? I'

m nervous, and when I'

m nervous ... I have trouble understanding English. Last time I was here, I ... I didn'

t understand anything you said! 您可以讲慢点吗?我很紧张,我紧张的时候... 就听不懂英语.我上次来的时候, 我...我完全没听懂你讲了些什么. DOCTOR 医生 Okay, Mrs. Dominguez. Do you know what diabetes is? 好的,多明格兹女士,您知道什么是糖尿病吗? ROSA 罗莎 Diabetes? 糖尿什么? EDDIE 艾迪 Diabetes, '

Buela. 糖尿病,奶奶. ROSA 罗莎 Oh, the sugar disease. So that means I have to eat less sugar, right? 噢,糖的病. 也就是说我必须少吃糖,是吗? DOCTOR 医生 Yes, but that'

s not all. You have to get exercise...every day. And take your medication every day. And you must change your diet. What you eat, and what you cook. 但还有其他方面.您必须每天锻炼身体. 还要每天吃药.您还必须改变饮食习惯. 改变您吃的食物和做的食物. ROSA 罗莎 What I cook? But, I am about to open a cafe! 做的食物?但,我正要开咖啡馆呢! Rosa Doctor Eddie We Are New York: New Life Café

9 Doctor Rosa Luz DOCTOR 医生 Well, you have to cook with less sodium. Less salt. 做菜时必须少放钠盐.少放盐. ROSA 罗莎 But my recipes! 但我的食谱呢? DOCTOR 医生 Your blood pressure. 照你的血压来. ROSA 罗莎 My rice and beans! 我的米饭和豆子! DOCTOR 医生 Smaller portions! 应该减少分量! ROSA 罗莎 My famous cakes! All my Dominican recipes? 我的招牌蛋糕! 我的整套多米尼加食谱呢? DOCTOR 医生 Make your recipes low-fat. It'

s good for your heart. 你的食谱要少用脂肪. 这有益于你的心脏. ROSA 罗莎 What will I do? How can I open my new cafe? 我该怎么办?我还怎么开咖啡馆? ROSA 罗莎 Why are you so concerned? The doctor told me that it'

s not that serious. 这么担心干什么? 医生说没那么严重. LUZ 露丝 But Mami, there'

s so much to learn about diabetes. You have to exercise thirty minutes…every day. Mami, maybe you should try some low-fat milk with your Avena. 但是,妈,我们要多注意糖尿病. 您必须每天锻炼30分钟.妈, 也许您应该用低脂牛奶 拌麦片了. We Are New York: New Life Café

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题