编辑: 苹果的酸 2019-07-06
We Are New York: New Life Café

1 Rosa Ying Eddie Luz Fernando Doctor Rip Receptionist English Mandarin ROSA 罗莎 We met in computer class at .

.. 我们是在社区中心... YING 英...the community center. ...电脑课上认识的. ROSA 罗莎 [Laughs] I went there to study computers for my new business … my new cafe! [笑] 我去那儿学电脑是为了 我的新生意… 我的新咖啡馆! YING 英And I was looking for a wife for my son. 我是想为儿子找个老婆 YING &

ROSA 英和罗莎 On the Internet! [Laughter] 通过互联网![笑声] ROSA 罗莎 Look, he likes our shoes. 看,他喜欢我们的鞋子. YING 英Oh yeah? You like our shoes? I bought them for her. 是吗?你喜欢我们的鞋?是我给她买的. ROSA 罗莎 Yes. It'

s the new me. 是的.我里外一新. YING 英Tell him. Tell him. New cafe, new love, new life. 跟他讲.跟他讲嘛.你的新咖啡馆、新恋情、新生活. ROSA 罗莎 Ay, it'

s a long story! 哎,说来话长! ROSA 罗莎 Put that camera down! And taste ... this... So? Does it need more salt? 把摄像机放下!来尝尝 ... 这汤... 怎么样?还要加点盐吗? We Are New York: New Life Café

2 EDDIE 艾迪 [Tongue smacking/tasting soup] Too much salt, Grandma. [咂嘴/品尝] 太咸了,奶奶. LUZ 露丝 Eddie, let'

s go. You'

re late for school. 艾迪,该走了.你上课要迟到啦. EDDIE 艾迪 Mmmm...[Kisses Rosa] I love you, though. You'

re the best. 嗯...[亲吻着罗莎] 我爱你,奶奶. LUZ 露丝 Mami, don'

t forget. You have a doctor'

s appointment today. 妈,别忘了, 你今天有个医生预约. ROSA 罗莎 Luz, I'

m very busy today 露丝,今天我可很忙 LUZ 露丝 Mami, this is important. 妈,这可是正经事儿. ROSA 罗莎 Hello, Fernando. 嗨,费尔南多. FERNANDO 费尔南多 Good morning! 早上好! ROSA 罗莎 Everything will be ready, I hope? 一切都快好了,对吗? FERNANDO 费尔南多 You can count on me. You cooked all of this for us? You'

re so kind. Will you join us for lunch later? 请看我的吧.这些是你给我们做的? 你真好.跟我们一起吃午饭吗? ROSA 罗莎 I can'

t. I have to go to the doctor. It'

s just a check-up. 不行,我得去看医生.只是做个检查. FERNANDO 费尔南多 Of course. A check-up is always a good idea, Rosa. [Exhales, laughs] 是的,应该勤做检查,罗莎.[呼气,笑] Eddie Luz Rosa Fernando We Are New York: New Life Café

3 ROSA 罗莎 [Laughs] [笑] ROSA 罗莎 Hello. 你好. RECEPTIONIST 接待员 Good morning. 早上好. ROSA 罗莎 My name is Rosa Dominguez. I have an appointment. 我叫罗莎・多明格兹. 我有个预约. RECEPTIONIST 接待员 No, no, Ms. Dominguez, this is New York! You don'

t need a Social Security Card to see the doctor. Just fill out all of these forms and the doctor will be right with you. What insurance do you have? 不,不,多明格兹女士,这是在纽约! 您看医生不需要社会保险卡. 您只要填写好这些表格,就能看医生了. 您有什么保险? ROSA 罗莎 Insurance? I don'

t have insurance. Can you tell me, please ... Is there a program... a special program that can help me? 保险?我... 我没有保险. 您能不能告诉我 ...有没有什么...特别计划可以帮助我? RECEPTIONIST 接待员 There sure is. Just fill out this form and a doctor will be right with you. 当然有.只要填写这个表格, 就能看医生了. RIP 瑞普 Excuse me...um...to see doctor... I no speak English. 打扰...哦...看医生... 我不会说英语. ROSA 罗莎 Let me help you. You have to put your last name, first ...here. And your first name, last... there. First name, Rosa. Last name, Dominguez. First name...? 我来帮你.首先填上你的姓...在这儿. 再填你的名... 这儿.名,罗莎. 姓,多明格兹. 你的名字...? Rosa Receptionist Rip We Are New York: New Life Café

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题