编辑: 旋风 2019-07-06

t get much vacation time in my job.) 休假时间(在我的工作里我没有太多 休假时间.) Sam: Are you very busy? Would you mind giving me a hand with this? 你很忙吗?你介意帮我弄一下这个吗? Lucy: Sure, I have a little time right now. 不介意,现在我有一点时间. Jeff: Thanks. 谢谢. While in both cases, Peter and Lucy do not have a lot free time on their hands, Peter definitely has less than Lucy. Saying a little (as in the second dialogue) sounds much more positive. 在这两种情况下,Peter和Lucy都没有 太多时间,但Peter明显比Lucy的时间 还要少.说 a little (如在第二段对 话中)听起来更加肯定一些. Countable (Many, A Lot of, Few, A few, Some) 可数名词 Uncountable (Much, A Lot of, Little, A Little, Some) 不可数名词 There are nouns which can be both countable and uncountable, sport and exercise are uncountable most of the time. For example, you might say, I don'

t do much exercise these days . However, if you are referring to different types of sport or exercise, then these words become countable. Therefore, you might say, I did a few different exercises at the gym today. 有的名词既能当可数也能当不可数, sport 和 exercise 大多数时候 都不可数.例如,可以说, 这些日子 我不太锻炼了 .不过,如果你指的是 不同种类的体育活动或锻炼项目,这些 词就变为可数的.因此,可以说, 今 天在健身房我做了一些不同的锻炼. In the dialogue below, Sam and Amanda try to make plans together. 在下面的对话中,Sam和Amanda一 起试着制定计划. Sam: Are you up to much tomorrow? I was wondering if you feel like watching a movie. 你明天忙吗?我想问问你想不想去看个 电影. Lucy: That would be good, but I have very little free time tomorrow. What are you doing on Sunday? 那当然好啦,但明天我只有一点点时 间.你周日做什么? Sam: Umm… I have a few things to do. You know, a little housework, and I have a couple of errands to run. I was also going to do some exercise at the gym. But, I can do Sunday evening. Does that work for you? 呃……我有些事要做.你懂的,一些家 务,还有一些杂事要做.我还打算去健 身房锻炼一下.但,我周日晚上可以. 那个时间你可以吗? Lucy: Yeah, that sounds good. I'

ll call you later in the week and we can sort it out. 可以,听起来不错.这周我晚点会给你 电话然后再定. There aren'

t many to do in this town. (WRONG) There isn'

t much to do in this town. (CORRECT) 在这座小镇里没什么可做的 In the dialogue below, Amanda, a tourist in Lond........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题