编辑: 雨林姑娘 2019-07-06
Unit One Checkpoints Grammar The Subjunctive Mood If he were here, he would help us.

If you would come tomorrow, you might see him. He would have come if he hadn'

t been so busy. She looks after the child as if he were her own child. They insisted that they should be given more English classes. I wish I had a big pancake. Sentence Patterns Do you mind if I sit here? They kept hoping… The man enjoyed / finished / started doing… How I wish I had… She would let them have three wishes. 零起点

2 大学英语基础教程

3 Unit One 1. Do you know what a fable is? 2. Have you ever read or heard any fables? If yes, please cite some examples. 3. What'

s the moral lesson in each fable? Read the following dialogue. At a Restaurant John: Excuse me, is this seat taken? Sally: No. John: Do you mind if I sit here? Sally: No, not at all. John: That'

s kind of you. Would you like a coffee? Sally: No, thanks. I'

ve just had one. John: Ah. It'

s crowded here, isn'

t it? Sally: It is always so at this time of day. John: I'

m sure I'

ve seen you somewhere here before. Do... do you live locally? Sally: Yes, um, well, I work here too. Just round the corner. John: Do you? Sally: Yes. John: Really? What do you do? Sally: Oh, I teach those kids in that primary school. John: Oh, yes, I know them very well. I bet you ?nd them dif?cult in class. Sally: Yes, rather dif?cult to control. Warm-up Warm-up Dialogue Dialogue Unit One

3 John: Look, I wonder if you have anything else to do this evening? Sally: I am expecting a phone call this evening. John: Oh dear, well, what about tomorrow evening? Sally: I'

m free. John: Oh, well, look, I... I wonder if you'

d like to go to the cinema with me. Sally: Oh, that'

d be nice, I'

d love to. John: There'

s a very good ?lm on. It'

s all about sharks and things, very frightening. Do you fancy seeing that? Sally: Yes, why not? John: All right, well look, it starts at eight o'

clock, so why don'

t we meet in the Square at about half past seven? Sally: Yes, ?ne. John: Jolly good. I am looking forward to seeing you later on, then. Sally: Right, thanks. John: Must go now. Bye-bye. Sally: Bye! Work in pairs. Complete the following dialogue with appropriate words or phrases that are different from those used in the above dialogue. In a Park A: Excuse me, is this seat taken? B: No. A: Do you mind if ? B: No, not at all. A: That'

s kind of you. Would you like a ? B: No, thanks, I . A: Do you live locally? B: Yes / No. . A: What do you do? B: I in . A: Really? B: Yeah. What about you? A: I . Look, I wonder if you with me? B: That'

s nice, I'

d love to. A: All right. Why don'

t we meet in at since . B: Yes, ?ne. A: Good. I then. 零起点

4 大学英语基础教程

3 The Three Wishes A man and his wife were poor. They kept hoping for new clothes and good food. The man enjoyed eating and he especially liked pancakes. One night an old woman came to their house and told them she would let them have three wishes. They could wish for anything they wanted. The man had just ?nished eating a little bread for his dinner, and he was still hungry. He said, I wish I had a big pancake! Suddenly a pancake appeared on his plate. You fool! his wife cried. You could have wished for a house full of wonderful food, but you wished for a pancake. I wish that pancake on the end of your foolish nose! Immediately the pancake stuck to the end of his nose. The man and his wife started blaming each other. It'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题