编辑: ZCYTheFirst 2019-07-06
2017~2018学年广东广州天河区初一下学期期末 英语试卷 1.

A. they B. them C. their D. theirs 2. A. a B. an C. the D. / 3. A. more quickly B. quick C. quicker D. quickly 4. A. to produce B. producing C. produced D. produce 5. A. but B. and C. because D. so 6. A. happens B. happened C. will happen D. is happening 7. A.

3 millions B. million of C. millions of D.

3 millions of 8. A. very B. quite C. too D. so 9. A. because of B. as a result C. because D. as 10. A.may B. can C. should D. might Every year a large part of rainforests disappears on the Earth. There were lots of plants and animals living in these forests years ago, But now many of

1 die, Other animals have to leave and find

2 new forest to make their home. Why do the rainforests disappear so

3 ? The main reason is that people destroy rainforests. People cut down many trees in the rainforests every year, They use the trees

4 furniture and paper. Farmers need to grow food and keep animals,

5 they turn rainforests into farms. The drought (早灾) is bad for rainforests too. In 2010, a big drought

6 in the Amazon Rainforest. Rivers dried up and

7 plants and animals died. The drought also made the air

8 dry that the forest fire happened easily.Many animals lost their homes

9 the fire. It'

s time to protect the rainforests. All of us

10 take care of the forests to make the world more beautiful.

一、语法填空(共10小题,每题1.5分,满分15分) 1. A. a few B. no C. many D. some 2. A. No B. Wait C. Yes D. Never 3. A. look for B. look after C. look like D. look through 4. A. insects B. plants C. people D. animals 5. A. money B. help C. water D. food 6. A. hours B. days C. months D. years 7. A. something B. nothing C. anything D. everything 8. A. worried B. busy C. dangerous D. patient 9. A. happy B. dangerous C. safe D. afraid 10. A.silly B. nervous C. honest D. smart Once upon a time, a good-looking hawk ( 鹰)lived in a tree alone. He felt lonely because he had

1 friends. One day, he saw a beautiful she-hawk and wanted to marry (和……结婚) her. But the she-hawk said no because he had no friends. Will you be with me if I make three friends? he asked. She answered

2 . The hawk flew to

3 friends. Along the way, he met some

4 , including a huge bear, a fox and a tiger. He asked them if they could make friends with him. They said, Of course, Call us when you need

5 and we shall come to your side. The hawk was very happy, He flew back and became the she hawk'

s husband. Ten

6 later, they got two baby hawks and had a happy life. One day, two hungry hunters (猎人) came and sat under that tree. They had

7 to eat. Suddenly, they heard the baby hawks crying. And then they decided to catch them and eat them. The parent hawks became

8 , so they had to ask their friends for help. With their help, the two hunters ran away, and the babies became

9 . The hawk thanked his three friends. He found that the she-hawk was very

10 in telling him to make friends.

第一节、阅读理解(共20小题,每题2分,满分40分) A

二、完形填空(共10小题,每题1分,满分10分)

三、阅读(共两节,满分45分) Do you still remember something lovely happened when you were little? Memories return every time I read or hear these sweet poems. ①I can set the table. I can sweep the floor. I can wash my clothes And count to forty-four I can wash dishes. And clean my bedroom. There is so much I can do. ②New Baby Brother I was sitting in classroom when I heard the news Your baby brother is born, and wants to see you! Dad got me from school and to the hospital with no delay. Hurrying on our journey, he almost forgot the way! My brother'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题