编辑: 赵志强 2019-07-18
2018苏州中考英语模拟真题【最新精编Word版可下载】 由于格式问题,部分试题会存在乱码的现象,请考生点击全屏查看! 本试卷分第I卷(选择题)和第Ⅱ卷(非选择题)两部分.

共六大题,满分100分(不含自动化考试30分).考试用时100分钟. 注意事项: 1.答题前,考生务必先将自己的姓名、学校、考场号、座位号、考试证号用0. 5毫米黑色墨水签字笔填写在答题卡相对应的位置上,并用2B铅笔认真正确填涂考试证号下方的数字;

2.答选择题必须用2B铅笔把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑.如需改动,请用像皮擦干净后,再选涂其他答案;

答非选择题必须用0. 5毫米黑色墨水签字笔写在答题卡指定的位置上,不在答题区域内的答案一律无效,不得用其他笔答题;

3.考生答题必须答在答题卡上,答在试卷和草稿纸上一律无效. 第I卷(选择题,共49分)

一、选择填空(共25小题;

每小题1分,满分25分) A)单项填空从A,B,C,D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑 1.DA Bite of China is documentary I'

ve introduced to you several times. DIt'

s great. I'

ve never watched more attractive one. A. the,a B. the,the C. the,D. a,the 2. A good student what he reads what he sees around him. A. compares,to B. compares,with C. considers,to D. complains,to 3.DHow can Lucy say had words about me? I thought we were good friends. DWho told you that? True friends need . A. distance B. courage C. trust D. shame 4.is the population of China? DIt'

s about 1.4 billion. I think it'

s becoming . A. what,more and more B. How many,larger and larger C.What,larger and larger D. How much,smaller and smaller 5. Sephirex is that he often shows off in public,but I think it'

s silly. A. so wealthy man B. such wealth man C. such a wealth man D. so wealthy a man 6.DI'

ve told Mary the good news let her give up the job. DThat'

s great. I worry about her. A. in order not to;

can'

t B. not in order to;

can'

t C. in order not to;

needn'

t D. not in order to;

needn'

t 7.of Mo Yan'

s works were written in his . A. Two-thirds, forties B. Two-third, forties C. Three quarters,fortieth D. Three-fourth,forties 8. Our Chinese government has made possible to work closely with along the Belt and load(一带一路) A. one,those B. it'

s,that C. it,this D. it,those 9.you know little about the Qing and Ming dynasties,you'

d better read more books about them. A. Unless B. Since C. Although D. Whether 10.DI wonder if your mother used to the life in the USA next month. DI never doubt she will get on well with new friends there. A. will he,if B. will be,that C. is,that D. has been,whether 11.DDo you know what the voting woman is charged ? DShe has been found guilty stealing a new-born baby from his mother. A.with;

for B. for;

of C. of;

with D. with;

of 12.DWhat does teacher mean to you,Daniel? DA teacher is the person makes all other occupations(职业)possible. A. who B. which C. whom D. what 13.DLinda,is there anything else you want to know about China? DYes,I am still wondering . A. how are Chinese knots made B. how was the Great Wall built in ancient times C. how the Chinese people play the dragon dance D. how do the Chinese people make rice dumplings at Dragon Moat Festival 14.When you talk to people,you'

d better to show that you'

re friendly to them. A. cross arms B. look down C. look at them in the eyes D. hold down your head 15.DThe film Amazing China is popular recently. How do you like it? A. That'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题