编辑: 赵志强 2019-07-18

s all right.B. Pretty good. C. I think so.D. All right. B)完形填空 先通读下面的短文,掌握其大意,然后在每小题所给的A,B,C,D四个选项中,选出可以 填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题片上将该项涂黑. The requirements for high school graduation have just changed in my community.

16 ,all students must complete sixty hours of service learning,

17 they will not receive a diploma(毕业证书).Service learning is academic learning that also helps the community.

18 of service learning include cleaning up a polluted river,working in a soup kitchen,or tutoring a student. During a service experience,students must keep a journal(日志)and then write a

19 about what they have learned. Supporters think that there are many benefits of service learning. Perhaps most importantly,students are forced to think

20 their own interests and become

21 of the needs of others. Students are also able to learn real-life skills that

22 responsibility,problem-solving,and working as part of a team.

23 ,students can explore possible careers

24 service learning. In my view,service learning is a great

25 to the community,students can learn new skills,and explore different careers. ( )16. A. In all B. As a result C. After all D. In this way ( )17. A. and B. but C. or D. for ( )18. A. Subjects B. Ideas C. Progress D. Examples ( )19. A. diary B. report C. note D. notice ( )20. A. beyond B. about C. over D. in ( )21. A. careful B. proud C. tired D. aware ( )22. A. included B. including C. include D. includes ( )23. A. Probably B. Finally C. Luckily D. Hopefully ( )24. A. through B. across C. of D. on ( )25. A. plan B. development C. creation D. contribution

二、阅读理解(共12小题;

每小题2分,满分24分) 阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A,B,C,D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑. A History books tell us that the city of Rome was set up in

152 B. C. It'

s a fact,however,that by

100 A. D., Rome was the centre of a big empire. It was from Syria in the east to Spain in the west,from Britain in the north to Africa in the south. All or part of

27 of today'

s countries were included in the Roman Empire. All of their people were ruled by one government,that of Rome. All educated people spoke the same language,Latin. And one of the empire'

s outposts(前哨) was called Londinium. This unimportant town would later become London,England,and the, centre of another empire. The Roman Empire came to an end about

1 ,500 years ago. Yet in some ways it is still with us. Take the letters you are reading,for example,English,like many other languages,uses the Roman alphabet(字母)while also borrowing many words. The laws of many European countries are based on ancient Roman laws. Roman ruins(废墟)are seen throughout Europe,North Africa, and the Middle East. In some places,Roman roads and water courses are still in use. To this day,a European in North Africa is likely to be called Roumi - Roman. Even modern place names are often after Ancient Rome. Both Greece and Germany have the names given by the Romans rather than the names that their own people first called them. 26. The main idea of Paragraph

2 is that Roman culture is . A. dead and done B. still part of the present C. based completely on language D. unimportant to history 27. What happened first? A. Londinium was an outpost.B. The Roman Empire fell apart. C. London became the centre of an empire. D. The city of Rome was founded. 28. Which of the following is NOT true? A. In Europe,27 countries had the same laws. B. In Europe,people still use Roman names in some places. C. We may see some remaining parts of Roman Empire in North Africa. D. Londinium became the centre of an empire after Roman Empire fell apart. B I always felt sorry for the people in wheelchair. Some people,old and weak,cannot get around by themselves. Others seem perfectly healthy,dressed in business suits. But whenever I saw someone in a wheelchair, I only saw a disability,not a person. Then I fainted at Euro Disney due to low blood pressure. This was the first time I had ever fainted,and my parents said that I must rest for a while after First Aid. I agreed to take it easy, but as I stepped toward the door,I saw my dad pushing a wheelchair in my direction! Feeling the color burn my cheeks,I asked him to wheel that thing right back to where he found it. I could not believe this was happening to me. Wheelchairs were fine for other people but not for me,as my father wheeled me out into the main street,people immediately began to treat me differently. Little kids ran in front of me,forcing my father to stop the wheel chair suddenly. I felt sad as I was thrown back and forth. Stupid kids一they have perfectly good legs. Why can'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题