编辑: ACcyL 2015-08-19

t finish in less than three days. 即使在最好的情况下,我们也无法在少于三天的时间内完成. 3. A pound today buys much less than it did a year ago. 今天一英镑远远买不到一年前能买的那么多东西. 4. The amount by which one quantity is greater or less than another. 差额一个数在数量上多于或少于一个数的数值. 5. That hotel probably costs no less than

20 dollars a night. 那间旅馆的住宿费大约要20元一晚呢. 6. The whole house went up in smoke in less than an hour. 整座房子不到一个小时就烧光了. 7. We won no less than

500 in a competition. 我们在一场比赛中赢了多达500英镑. 8. We shan'

t let our house go for less than 50000. 我们的房子低于50000英镑不卖. doubt n. 怀疑,疑惑 v. 怀疑,不信 1. There is no doubt that we will be successful. 毫无疑问我们会成功的. 2. I doubt the truth of it. 我怀疑此事的真实程度. 3. He was troubled by religious doubt. 他因对宗教的疑惧而十分烦恼. 4. No doubt he means to help, but in fact he just gets in the way. 他确实是想帮忙,然而事实上却只是帮倒忙. 5. She was beyond all doubt the finest ballerina of her day. 她无疑是她那个时代最优秀的芭蕾舞演员. 6. I have no doubt that you will succeed. 我肯定你能成功. 7. There is (no) room for doubt. (没)有怀疑的余地. 8. I doubt if that was what he wanted. 不知道那是不是他想要的. worth n. 价值 prep.&

a. 值...钱,值得...的1. The house is worth a lot of money. 这栋房子值很多钱. 2. Whatever is worth doing at all is worth doing well. 任何值得做的事就值得做好. 3. The thief ran off down the road, so I chased him for all I was worth. 那个贼顺着马路逃跑,我就拼命紧追不舍. 4. It'

s such a small point that it'

s hardly worth troubling about. 这个问题很小, 不值得研究. 5. What'

s the old man worth? ie What is the value of his possessions? 这个老先生的财产值多少钱? 6. Any teacher worth his salt knows that. 只要不是混饭吃的教师, 都明白这一点. 7. The book is worth reading/It'

s worth reading the book. 这本书值得一读. 8. The scheme is well worth a try. 这个计画倒值得一试. take part vi. 支持 1. He will take part in a chess tournament next week. 下星期,他将要参加一场国际象棋比赛. 2. We are all invited to take part in the pageant. 我们全都被邀请参加这次盛典. 3. He mustered all his courage to take part in the game. 他鼓起全部的勇气参加比赛. 4. The panel was chosen to take part in discussion. 那个专门小组被选中参加讨论. 5. Many people were elected to take part in democratic involvement. 很多人被选举参与民主管理. 6. Let'

s take part in the triumphal chorus. 让我们去参加凯歌大合唱吧. 7. In early days only male athletes were allowed to take part in the Olympic Games. 在奥林匹克运动会早期, 只有男性运动员才能参加比赛. 8. She would sooner resign than take part in such dishonest business deals. 她宁可辞职也不愿参与这种不正当的买卖. explode v. 爆炸,爆发,激发 1. He exploded with rage. 他勃然大怒,暴跳如雷. 2. The firework exploded in his hand. 那个爆竹在他手里响了. 3. When the boiler exploded many people were injured. 因锅炉爆炸,许多人受了伤. 4. At last his anger exploded. 他终于大发雷霆. 5. He exploded with rage, fury, jealousy, etc. 他勃然大怒、 暴跳如雷、 妒火中烧等. 6. She exploded into loud laughter. 她突然大笑起来. 7. The bomb was timed to explode during the rush-hour. 炸弹选在人最多时爆炸. 8. I'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题