编辑: ACcyL 2015-08-19

re decorating (the kitchen) again this summer. 今年夏天我们又要修饰厨房. belong to vt. 属于(为...之一员) 1. You and I belong to different political camps. 你和我属于不同的政治阵营. 2. The more help a man have in his garden, the less it belongs to him. 花园里帮忙的人手愈多,就愈不成为自己的花园. 3. What party do you belong to? 你属于哪一党派? 4. Land belonging to the crown does not belong to the king personally but to the state. 皇室的领地并非属于国王私人所有,而是属于国家的. 5. Do you belong to a union? 你属于某个工会吗? 6. Do wolves belong to the canine species? 狼是犬科动物吗? 7. Alder trees belong to the birch family. 赤杨属于桦木科. 8. I belong to Glasgow. 我是格拉斯哥人. in return 作为回报,作为报答 1. He was always ready to help others, in return, he was liked by everyone. 他总是乐于助人,作为回报,大家都喜欢他. 2. In return;

in response;

back. 作为回报;

作为回应;

回答 3. A tenure in England and Scotland under which property of the king or a lord in a town was held in return for a yearly rent or the rendering of a service. 纳贡土地所有权在英格兰和苏格兰的城镇中向国王或贵族付一定的年租或提供服务作为回报而获得的土地所有权. 4. I sent him a present in return for his help. 我送给他一份礼物以回报他的帮助. 5. I'

ll let you borrow it on one condition: (that) you lend me your bicycle in return. 我借给你也行, 但有个条件, 你得把你的自行车借给我. 6. I bought him a drink in return for his help. 我请他喝酒以酬谢他的帮助. 7. The bargain they reached with their employers was to reduce their wage claim in return for a shorter working week. 他们与雇主达成的协议是他们在工资方面降低要求, 但每周工时要缩短. at war 处于战争状态,交战 1. An official agreement between governments at war, especially one concerning the exchange of prisoners. 交换战俘的协议交战国政府间订立的官方协议,尤指涉及战俘交换的协议. 2. The state of being at war or being engaged in a warlike conflict. 交战处于战争或有战争危险的冲突状态. 3. During the Second World War, Germany was at war with almost all the countries in the world. 第二次世界大战期间,德国几乎同世界上所有的国家处于交战状态. 4. The two sisters are constantly at war with each other. 这两姐妹不时发生争执. 5. The country has been at war with its neighbour for two years. 这个国家与邻国已打了两年仗了. 6. Their love affair was played out against the background of a country at war. 他们恋爱那时国家正进行着战争. remove n. 距离 v. 除去,迁移,开除 1. Our office has removed to Shanghai from Beijing. 我们的办公室已从北京迁到上海. 2. That officer must be removed. 那位官员必须免职. 3. He removed the mud from his shoes. 他去掉鞋上的泥. 4. Your story is several removes from the truth. 你的说法与事实有些距离. 5. We are removing from London to the country. 我们正从伦敦迁往乡下. 6. Our suppliers have removed to Bath. 我们的供应厂商已迁往巴斯. 7. How can we remove the husk of the grains? 我们怎样去掉谷物的外皮? 8. When the meat is boiling, remove the scum. 当肉煮沸时,把浮在上面的浮渣撇掉. less than 不到,少于 1. This piece of furniture is really inexpensive with a price of less than forty dollars. 这件家具还不到四十美元,实在不贵. 2. Even under the best conditions, we couldn'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题