编辑: 哎呦为公主坟 2015-02-05

1 T/F True or False Before Reading Global Reading Detailed Reading After Reading Home 3.Before Mr. Fleagle became the English teacher for Baker'

s class, the English course had been interesting. F From the words another cheerless year we can see the English course had been quite boring. ( ) 4.In Baker'

s opinion, Mr. Fleagle was really a formal, rigid and out-of-date teacher only because of Fleagle'

s manner of speaking. F Besides the manner of speaking, Fleagle'

s appearance and dress also showed that he was a dull and rigid teacher. ( ) GR_3. Further _Part 2-1 At first, Baker thought Mr. Fleagle'

s English course was Choose the best answer to complete the sentence. A. interesting B. dull C. hopeful D. attractive Before Reading Global Reading Detailed Reading After Reading Home Multiple Choice BR_3.Further _ Part2-1A A A. interesting B. dull C. hopeful D. attractive Before Reading Global Reading Detailed Reading After Reading Home Choose the best answer to complete the sentence. Multiple Choice At first, Baker thought Mr. Fleagle'

s English course was BR_3.Further _ Part2-1B B A. interesting B. dull C. hopeful D. attractive Before Reading Global Reading Detailed Reading After Reading Home Choose the best answer to complete the sentence. Multiple Choice At first, Baker thought Mr. Fleagle'

s English course was BR_3.Further _ Part2-1C C A. interesting B. dull C. hopeful D. attractive Before Reading Global Reading Detailed Reading After Reading Home Choose the best answer to complete the sentence. Multiple Choice At first, Baker thought Mr. Fleagle'

s English course was BR_3.Further _ Part2-1D D A. interesting B. dull C. hopeful D. attractive Before Reading Global Reading Detailed Reading After Reading Home Choose the best answer to complete the sentence. Multiple Choice At first, Baker thought Mr. Fleagle'

s English course was GR_3. Further _Part 2-2 In Baker'

s opinion, the title of the composition What I Did on My Summer Vacation was A. dull B. unfruitful C. difficult D. foolish and dull Before Reading Global Reading Detailed Reading After Reading Home Multiple Choice BR_3.Further _ Part2-2A In Baker'

s opinion, the title of the composition What I Did on My Summer Vacation was A A. dull B. unfruitful C. difficult D. foolish and dull Before Reading Global Reading Detailed Reading After Reading Home Multiple Choice BR_3.Further _ Part2-2B In Baker'

s opinion, the title of the composition What I Did on My Summer Vacation was B A. dull B. unfruitful C. difficult D. foolish and dull Before Reading Global Reading Detailed Reading After Reading Home Multiple Choice BR_3.Further _ Part2-2C In Baker'

s opinion, the title of the composition What I Did on My Summer Vacation was C A. dull B. unfruitful C. difficult D. foolish and dull Before Reading Global Reading Detailed Reading After Reading Home Multiple Choice BR_3.Further _ Part2-2D In Baker'

s opinion, the title of the composition What I Did on My Summer Vacation was D Before Reading Global Reading Detailed Reading After Reading Home A. dull B. unfruitful C. difficult D. foolish and dull Multiple Choice GR_3. Further _Part 2-3 3. Baker liked to write a composition with the title The Art of Eating Spaghetti because A. neither Baker nor Doris had ever eaten spaghetti b........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题