编辑: 哎呦为公主坟 2015-02-05

scoop 挖;

prong 尖头;

remainder 剩余物;

twirl 快速转动 Before Reading Global Reading Detailed Reading After Reading Home BR__2.Spaghetti_listen-1 The Right Way of Eating Spaghetti 1.Hold the fork in your hand as if to poke the spaghetti. 2.Scoop up a small amount of spaghetti on your fork and raise it about 30cm above your plate. 3.Make sure the spaghetti on your fork is completely disconnected from the remainder on your plate. 4.Put the prongs of the fork at an edge of the plate that is free of food. 5.Quickly point the prongs of the fork straight down toward the plate and place the points on the plate. 6.Twirl the fork to gather the spaghetti around the prongs. Before Reading Global Reading Detailed Reading After Reading Home BR__2.Spaghetti_listen-2 The Right Way of Eating Spaghetti 7.With a quick scooping movement, gather up the roll around the prongs and place it in your mouth. 8.Gently gather up any stray spaghetti ends that don'

t make it all the way into your mouth. Before Reading Global Reading Detailed Reading After Reading Home BR__3.the u.s_the american The U.S. Grade School System In the United States, education is the responsibility of individual states, not of the federal government, so requirements may vary from one state to another. The following is a generalization: kindergarten :under

5 years old elementary/ primary school (grades 1~6): 6~11 years old junior high/middle school (grades 7~8): 12~13 years old senior/high school (grades 9~12): 14~17 years old college, institute, academy (学院),university Before Reading Global Reading Detailed Reading After Reading Home BR__3.the u.s_the american1 Before Reading Global Reading Detailed Reading After Reading Home BR__3.the u.s_the american2 Before Reading Global Reading Detailed Reading After Reading Home BR__3.the u.s_the american3 Before Reading Global Reading Detailed Reading After Reading Home BR__3.the u.s_the american4 Before Reading Global Reading Detailed Reading After Reading Home BR__3the u.s_the american5 Before Reading Global Reading Detailed Reading After Reading Home Global Reading 1. Scanning 2. Part Division of the Text For Part I True or False For Part

2 Multiple Choice For Part

3 Questions and Answers GR_Main 3. Further Understanding Before Reading Global Reading Detailed Reading After Reading Home Scanning GR_1.Scanning Scan Text A and find out all the time words, phrases and clauses. Close since my childhood in Belleville (LL. 1~2)until my third year in high school (L. 2)until then (L. 3)when our class was assigned to Mr. Fleagle for third-year English (L. 7)late in the year (L. 17)until the night before the essay was due (LL. 20~21)when I finished (L. 40)next morning (L. 42)two days passed (L. 42)when I saw him lift my paper from his desk...(L. 45) when Mr. Fleagle finished (L. 58) Before Reading Global Reading Detailed Reading After Reading Home Part Division of the Text GR_2. Part Division of the Text Main Ideas Lines Parts 1~15 16~39 40~60

1 2

3 Baker was bored by everything associated with English courses, including essay writing. Baker found himself attracted by one particular topic and wrote about it for his own joy. The experience of writing the essay helped him discover his talent for writing and realize what he wished to do in life. Before Reading Global Reading Detailed Reading After Reading Home GR_3. Further _ Part

1 T/F True or False 2. Teachers found it painful to read students'

long and lifeless essays. ( ) T Before Reading Global Reading Detailed Reading After Reading Home 1.Baker had never thought of becoming a writer until he was in the eleventh grade. F As a child in Belleville, he had thought of becoming a writer from time to time. ( ) GR_3. Further _ Part

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题