编辑: Mckel0ve 2019-07-17

t do this just to win an election. And I know you didn'

t do it for me.我知道 你们没有这样做只是为了赢得大选.我知道你没有做到这一点对我来说. You did it because you understand the enormity of the task that lies ahead.For even as we celebrate tonight, we know the challenges that tomorrowwill bring are the greatest of our file:///E|/e/文档/奥巴马获胜演讲全文 中英文对照.txt[2010-9-25 15:12:56] lifetime -- two wars, a planet inperil, the worst financial crisis in acentury.你这样做,是因为 你明白任务的艰巨性是摆在面前.即使在我们庆祝今晚,我们知道,明天的挑战将是最大的我们的有生之年- 两场战争,地球处于危险,最严重的金融危机的一个世纪. Even as we stand here tonight, weknow there are brave Americans waking up in the deserts of Iraq and themountains of Afghanistan to risk their lives forus.即使我们今晚站在这里,我们知道有勇敢的 美国人起床在沙漠伊拉克和阿富汗山区冒着生命危险为我们. The reare mothers and fathers who will lie awake after the children fallasleep and wonder how they'

ll make the mortgage or pay their doctors'

bills or save enough for their child'

s college education.有父亲和母亲谁将躺在清醒后的孩子入睡和不知道他们会作抵押或支付其医生的法案或储存足够的 孩子的大学教育. There'

s new energy to harness, new jobs to be created, new schools to build,and threats to meet, alliances torepair.有新能源利用,新的工作岗位要建立新的学校建设和威胁,以满足,联盟,以修理. The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep. We may not get there inone year or even in one term. But, America, I have never been more hopeful than I am tonight that we will get there. 未来的路还很长,而且我们正在艰难地攀登在陡峭的山坡之上.我们未必能够在一年或是在一个总统任期之内 达到目标,但美国肯定可以.我们肯定可以达到目标,此前我从未有今天晚上的如此信心. file:///E|/e/文档/奥巴马获胜演讲全文 中英文对照.txt[2010-9-25 15:12:56] I promise you, we as a people will get there.我向你们承诺,我们肯定可以. There will be setbacks and false starts. There are many who won'

t agree with every decision or policy I make as president. And we know the government can'

t solve every problem.当然,这一过程 肯定还会出现挫折,甚至是不成功的开始.我作为总统所做出的决策,肯定也会有许多人并不赞同.我们知道 政府并不能解决所有问题. But I will always be honest with you about the challenges we face. I will listen to you, especially when we disagree.And, above all, I will ask you to join in the work of remaking this nation, the only way it'

s been done in America for

221 years -- blockby block, brick by brick, calloused hand by calloused hand.但我也会向你们诚恳地交待我们所面临的挑战.我会认真听从你们的建 议,尤其是意见不一致的时候.总之,我邀请你们加入到国家再建的工作之中.221年来,我们的国家就是这 样一砖一瓦,一点一滴地建造起来的. What began

21 months ago in the depths of winter cannot end on this autumn night.我们开始于21个 月前深冬,不会结束在今年的这个秋天的夜晚结束. This victory alone is not the change we seek. It is only the chance for usto make that change. And that cannot happen if we go back to the way things were.这仅仅是胜利而不是我们所寻求的变化. file:///E|/e/文档/奥巴马获胜演讲全文 中英文对照.txt[2010-9-25 15:12:56] 这是唯一的机会,我们做出的改变.并能不会发生,如果我们回到这样的. It can'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题