编辑: Mckel0ve 2019-07-17
file:///E|/e/文档/奥巴马获胜演讲全文 中英文对照.

txt[2010-9-25 15:12:56] Hello, Chicago. 您好,芝加哥. If there is anyone out there who still doubts that America is a place where all things are possible, who still wonders if the dream of ourfounders is alive in our time, who still questions the power of ourdemocracy, tonight is your answer.如果还有人仍在怀疑美国是否是一个一切 皆有可能的国度的话,如果还有人仍在疑虑我们美国的缔造者的梦想是否还存在于我们这个时代的话,如果还 有人仍在质疑我们民主的力量的话,今晚你就可以得到答案. It'

s the answer told by lines that stretched around schools and churches in numbers this nation has never seen, by people who waited three hours and four hours, many for the first time in their lives, because they believed that this time must be different, that their voices could be that difference.这个答案早已经印在了到处悬挂在学校和教堂的竞选条幅上,人们随处可见;

这些人们已经 等待了三四个小时,对于他们当中的大多数,这是有生以来第一次经历这样的过程,因为他们坚信这一时刻注 定与众不同,而这种不同便有可能源自他们所发出的声音. It'

s the answer spoken by young and old, rich and poor, Democrat and Republican,black, white, Hispanic, Asian, Native American, gay, straight, disabled and not disabled. Americans who sent a message to the world that wehave never been just a collection of individuals or a collection of redstates and bluestates.这个答案出自这些人之口,无论是青年还是老年,穷人还是富人,民主党还是共 和党,黑人还是白人,拉丁裔、亚裔还是美国本土人,同性恋者还是异性恋者,残疾人还是非残疾人――他们 向世界发出了这样的信息―― We are, and always will be, the United States of America.我们从来不分红色之州和蓝色之州,我们永 远都是美利坚合众国. It'

s the answer that led those who'

ve been told for so long by so many to be cynical and fearful file:///E|/e/文档/奥巴马获胜演讲全文 中英文对照.txt[2010-9-25 15:12:56] and doubtful about what we can achieve to put their hands on the arc of history and bend it once more toward the hope of a better day.这个答案告诉了那些一直以来充满焦虑、恐惧和怀疑的人们,我们 可以将双手放在历史的转折点上,将它再次带向充满希望的美好明天 It'

s been a long time coming, but tonight, because of what we did on this date in this election at this defining moment change has come to America.这一刻我们已经等待了太久,但是今晚,由于我们 在这一决定性的时刻所作出的选择,美国便迎来了它崭新的一刻. A little bit earlier this evening, I received an extraordinarily gracious call from Sen. McCain. 今天傍晚稍早的时候,我接到麦凯恩参议员一个特别亲切的电话. Sen.McCain fought long and hard in this campaign. And he'

s fought even longer and harder for the country that he loves. He has endured sacrifices for America that most of us cannot begin to imagine. We are better off for the service rendered by this brave and selfless leader.I congratulate him;

I congratulate Gov. Palin for all that they'

ve achieved. And I look forward to working with them to renew this nation'

s promise in the months ahead.他在这场漫长而艰难的选举中 一直努力着,而他为他所热爱的国家所付出的努力甚至更加艰辛而久远.可能我们当中的很多人甚至都无法想 象,麦凯恩议员从何时便开始为我们的国家奉献自己,而我们却早已享受到了这位勇敢无私的领导者为国家所 做出的贡献.对于他和佩林所付出的努力,我表示衷心的感谢,同时我也期待着,能够和他们一同努力,共同 实现我们这几个月来所做出的承诺. I want to thank my partner in this journey, a man who campaigned from his heart, and spoke for the men and women he grew up with on the streets of Scranton and rode with on the train home to Delaware, the vice president-elect ofthe United States, Joe Biden.我要感谢我的竞选伙伴,新当选的 美国副总统乔・拜登,这一路走来,他始终遵循着自己内心深处的那个声音,他始终代表着那些和他一起在斯 克兰顿街边长大,一起坐着火车回到故乡特拉华州的人们的声音. file:///E|/e/文档/奥巴马获胜演讲全文 中英文对照.txt[2010-9-25 15:12:56] And I would not be standing here tonight without the unyielding support of my best friend for the last

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题