编辑: Mckel0ve 2019-07-17

16 years the rock of our family, the love of my life, the nation'

s next first lady Michelle Obama.如果没有过去这16年来挚友的支持,没有稳定的家庭和对生活的爱,没有我们国家的下一位 第一夫人,米歇尔・奥巴马,今晚我将不可能站在这里. Sasha and Malia I love you both more than you can imagine. And you have earned the new puppy that'

s coming with us to the new White House.马莉娅和萨莎,我也非常爱你们,你们肯定也沉浸在即将 入住白宫的喜悦之中. And while she'

s no longer with us, I know my grandmother'

s watching, along with the family that made me who I am. I miss them tonight. I know that my debt to them is beyond measure.然而,我的 外祖母已永远离开了我们,但我知道她也正和所有支持我的家人一样在看着我.我今晚非常想念他们,而且知 道我欠他们的太多. Tomy sister Maya, my sister Alma, all my other brothers and sisters,thank you so much for all the support that you'

ve given me. I am grateful to them.我的妹妹玛雅,我的妹妹阿尔玛,我的所有其 他的兄弟姐妹们,感谢你们给了我这么多的一切支持,我感谢他们. And to my campaign manager, David Plouffe, the unsung hero of this campaign, who built the best file:///E|/e/文档/奥巴马获胜演讲全文 中英文对照.txt[2010-9-25 15:12:56] -- the best political campaign, I think,in the history of the United States of America.和我的竞 选顾问大卫-Plouffe,此次竞选的无名英雄,我认为,是他打造了美利坚合众国历史上最好的-最好的政治运 动. To my chief strategist David Axelrod who'

s been a partner with me every step of the way.我的首席 策略师大卫――阿克塞尔罗德,在一个合作伙伴与我的每一步. To the best campaign team ever assembled in the history of politics you made this happen, and I am forever grateful for what you'

ve sacrificed to get it done.最佳运动队以往任何时候都聚集在历史 上的政治你这一点,我永远感谢您什么牺牲得到工作要做. But above all, I will never forget who this victory truly belongs to. It belongs to you. It belongs to you.但最重要的是,我永远不会忘记这场胜利的所有者,胜利属于你们,胜利属于你们. I was never the likeliest candidate for this office. We didn'

t start with much money or many endorsements. Our campaign was not hatched in the halls of Washington. It began in the backyards of Des Moines and the living rooms of Concord and the front porches of Charleston. It was built by working men and women who dug into what little savings they had to give $5 and $10 and $20 to thecause.我从来没有对可能的候选人,这个办公室.我们没有开始多少钱或许多签注.我们的运动是不能孵 化的大厅华盛顿.它开始在后院得梅因和客厅的和谐与前面门廊的查尔斯顿.这是由工作男性和女性谁挖成小 储蓄,他们不得不放弃5美元和10美元和20美元的事业. file:///E|/e/文档/奥巴马获胜演讲全文 中英文对照.txt[2010-9-25 15:12:56] It grew strength from the young people who rejected the myth of their generation'

s apathy who left their homes and their families for jobsthat offered little pay and lesssleep.它成长的力量的 年轻人谁拒绝他们神话一代人的冷漠谁离开他们的家园和他们的家属就业提供一点工资和少睡觉. It drew strength from the not-so-young people who braved the bitter coldand scorching heat to knock on doors of perfect strangers, and from the millions of Americans who volunteered and organized and proved that more than two centuries later a government of the people, by thepeople, and for the people has not perished from the Earth.它提请强度从不那么谁年轻人冒着严寒 和酷暑敲门,门完美的陌生人,并从数以百万计的美国人谁自愿组织和证明,两个多世纪后,人民的政府由人 民,为人民还没有灭亡的地球. This is your victory.这是你们的胜利. And I know you didn'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题