编辑: 芳甲窍交 2019-07-15

13 Ken想跟你交朋友,他想了解多一些关于你的信息,请你根据实际情况回答他的问题,一般疑问 句不能只用Yes. 或No. 简答.(共4题,共6分) Ken想跟你交朋友,他想了解多一些关于你的信息,请你根据实际情况回答他的问题,一般疑问 句不能只用Yes. 或No. 简答.

14 When is your birthday? Do you often have a birthday party on your birthday? (1) What's your favourite season? Why? (2) What are you going to do this summer holiday? (3) 把你想问Ken的问题也写在下面的横线上吧.(注意:至少写一个问题,而且不能与上面 的问题相同哦!) (4) Ken暑假准备和一家人外出旅游, 请你根据他的旅游计划, 仿照例子, 把计划的关键信息 填入表格空白处的横线上. Next month we will travel to five cities in the east (东部)of China for seven days. We will go to Hangzhou by train on August 1st. On the next day we will visit the beautiful West Lake

六、阅读并完成任务 (共9题,共9分) (西湖)by bus. It will be fun to walk around the lake. On the third day, we will go to Shaoxing to visit the hometown (家乡)of Luxun by bus. On August 4th, we will go to Wuzhen by car. We plan to go boating there. On August 5th, we are going to Suzhou by bus and eat delicious food there. On August 6th, we are going to Shanghai by underground and visit Disneyland (迪士尼乐园). Of course, we will also go shopping there. On August 7th, we are going to fly back to Guangzhou. Does the plan sound great? When Where What How August 2nd Hangzhou visit the West Lake by bus

1 Shaoxing visit the hometown of Luxun by bus August 4th Wuzhen

2 by car August 5th Suzhou eat delicious food

3 August 6th

4 visit Disneyland and go shopping by underground Lily的生日快到了,她想办一个生日派对,她准备写一封邀请信给Ken邀请他来参加派对,请 你根据所给出的信息帮Lily把邀请信补充完整,每个空格填写一个单词. 事件: Lily举办生日派对 参加人员 : Lily班上所有同学 时间: 7月8日, 这个周日10:00 a.m. 地点: Lily 家 联系

电话:

81506888 Dear

1 , I'd like to

2 you to my birthday party. All of our classmates will come together and have a good time on that day. The party will be at my home, this

3 , July 8th. It will begin at

4 a.m. , but please arrive at 9:

30 a.m. If you are coming, please

5 me on 81506888. Yours, Lily

七、写话(5分) Ken来广州不久,他想多了解广州,请你做他的小导游,从日期、目的地、具体游玩内容、 交通方式等方面帮他做一个三到五天游玩广州的计划. 要求: 1.计划完整、合理. 2.行文流畅, 有序. 3.拼写、标点符号、书写规范. 4.全文单词总数不少于35个单词. 17

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题