编辑: 芳甲窍交 2019-07-15
2017~2018学年广东广州荔湾区五年级下学期期 末英语试卷 1.

1. strangers A. the second month in a year 2. 2. supermarket B. the place you can buy things in 3. 3. February C. give food to people or animals 4. 4. classmates D. people you don't know 5. 5. feed E. people you study together with 为单词找到正确的解释

1 Ken和Lily在上学途中看到了一些不好的现象, 请你帮他们给这些人提出忠告.

2 禁止湖里游泳 (1) 不要爬树 (2) 不要拿陌生人的糖果 (3) 不要在马路上玩耍 (4)

一、词义匹配(共5题,共5分)

二、用祈使句给出建议/忠告.(共4题,共4分) 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 判断同学们聊天内容的对错 Spring is the season for planting trees. In Australia, summer is from June to August. May 1st is Teachers' Day. We can send cards and flowers to our teachers. If you go to England from Guangzhou, you can go there by underground. We can ski or make a snowman in Heilongjiang in winter. You can visit the Summer Palace in Beijing. It's safe to cross the road when the traffic light is red. If your friend can't come to your birthday party, you can say "No problem. Maybe next time." to him or her. If you will be late for the class, you can take a short cut to the school. There are

12 hours in a day.

3 A. flying B. fly C. flies My favourite season is autumn. I love a kite in the playground.

4 A. too B. also C. either I don't go to school on foot, she doesn't go to school on foot, .

5 A. sounds B. smells C. tastes The plan great!

6 A. at B. on C. to If you are coming to my party, please call me 246801359.

7 A. surprise B. exciting C. excited We are very when we know we are going to travel.

三、判断题,正确写"T",否则写"F" (共10题,共15分)

四、单项选择(共8题,共8分) A. Don't B. Do C. Not tell your teacher when your classmate is in trouble.

9 A. are you going to B. you are going to C. you will ―When leave the hotel? ―We are going to leave the hotel at 8:30.

10 A. begins B. begin C. will begin Lily to have a maths lesson at 6:30 tomorrow evening.

11 Ken想给他的美国朋友寄明信片,但他不知道怎么去邮局.看图,请你帮他指明路线,选出正确 的单词,把单词的字母编号写在横线上. (共4题,共4分) A. B. C. D. Ken想给他的美国朋友寄明信片,但他不知道怎么去邮局.看图,请你帮他指明路线,选出正确 的单词. Ken: Excuse me, I want to go to the post office.

1 you please tell me the way? You: Sure. Turn

2 out of the hotel. Walk along the street, take the

3 right, go ahead, you will see the post office at the end (尽头)of the road. Ken: Is it on the left or on the right? You: It's on your

4 . You can't miss it. Ken: Thank you so much! You: You are welcome. second Could left right

五、情景对话(14分) Ken和Lily准备去游泳,阅读他们的对话,把正确的句子的字母编号写在横线上,把他们的对话补 充完整.(共4题,共4分) A. B. C. D. (At the school gate) Ken: Lily, it's very hot today. Shall we go swimming in the lake near our school together? Lily: OK.

1 It's dangerous. Let's go to the swimming pool behind our school. Ken: OK.

2 (Beside the swimming pool) Lily: Oh, I can't walk. I am too full (饱) now. I had a big lunch today. Ken: You can't swim now if you are too full.

3 You take a rest (休息)here. I will jump into the water first. Lily: Stop!

4 If you don't, you may get hurt. Ken: OK, thank you. Lily: You are welcome. You may get sick. But we can't go swimming in the lake. You should stretch (伸展) your body before you swim. Let's tell our parents first.

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题