编辑: 无理的喜欢 2019-07-08

3 Packing tips ? Mark your bags with a brightly colored string or ribbon to assist you in identifying your bag quickly carousel. ? For security reasons, ensure you pack your bags yourself and do not at any time leave them unattended. Never carry a package or baggage for someone else unless you have completely checked the contents. ? Never wrap or package gifts;

security personnel may need to inspect them. ? Keep medication and fragile items in your carry-on baggage. Keep all medication in its original, labelled container and carry the physician'

s prescription with you. ? When you check your bags, make sure you get the correct number of luggage claim stubs and that each one is marked with the correct city name of your destination on your luggage tags. ? Malaysia Airlines advises that the following items may not be included in your baggage and liability is limited under the applicable international Convention for your damage or loss. -cash, negotiable bonds, dee, etc -jewelry, antiques or similar valuable items -any item of a fragile or brittle nature (e.g. glassware) -electrical/electronic items (e.g. computer, camera, mobile phone, audio equipment) -food or any perishable item 工商银行面试培训, 面试不过全退! 工商银行面试特训培训班,面试不过全退! 咨询热线:0851-85829568 -any item that has insufficient packaging (e.g. surfboard, bicycle, musical instrument) 21.According to the packing tips, what should you do in order to identify your luggage more quickly? A. Rush out to the baggage carousel B. Use a grey suitcase C. Head to the Lost &

Found D. Mark with a brightly colored string 22.Which of the following items may NOT be included in your baggage advised by Malaysia Airlines? A. Papers B. Cash C. Plastic bottle D. Clothes Passage

4 October 20,2013 Mr. Eng Tan

10010 George Ave. New York Dear Mr. Chen, As the president, I am proud to announce that this Friday marks the 50th anniversary of long and successful company. This, of course, calls for a night of celebration. And for this reason, we have reserved the Grand Hall at the Garden Hotel this Friday at

6 p.m. for a night of fine dining and dancing. On this special evening, the food will be superb. I have had a chance to dine at the hotel several times in the past in other functions, and it was the food that convinced me to hold our event here. I am quite certain that all of our staff will share my 工商银行面试培训, 面试不过全退! 工商银行面试特训培训班,面试不过全退! 咨询热线:0851-85829568 feeling. Anyhow, I am looking forward to this Friday when all of our staff can let loose and have some fun. Therefore, this is a letter to officially invite you and your spouse or significant other to join us on this memorable evening. Please let us know if you can'

t attend. Yours Sincerely, Jeff Connelly 23.What is the main purpose of this letter? A. To invite the staff to an upcoming event B. To welcome the n........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题