编辑: 无理的喜欢 2019-07-08
工商银行面试培训, 面试不过全退! 工商银行面试特训培训班,面试不过全退! 咨询热线:0851-85829568

2018 工商银行春季校园招聘考试试卷 英语能力测试(题量

25 限时

15 分钟) 英语能力-选词填空(共10 个小题) 1.

The demand ( ) will cause an incredible expansion of country. A. for housing B. to be housed C. for being housed D. to house 2.( ), this simple gesture means five different things in five different Mediterranean countries. A. Because it seems astonishing that B. Astonishing though it may seem C. You will be astonished by D. Astonished is what it was 3.In the west of China, people plant row of trees to prevent the wind ( ) the earth away. A. blowing B. to blow C. blows D. blew 4.She could have done just as well as you, ( ) the chance. A. give B. giving C. to give D. given 5.Large number of state-run preschools were expediently closed down during the 1990s economic reform and in their stead, a variety of for-profit private preschools sprung ( ) across 工商银行面试培训, 面试不过全退! 工商银行面试特训培训班,面试不过全退! 咨询热线:0851-85829568 the country. A. by B. out C. in D. up 6.Henry'

s business is much worse than before, therefore, he has to ( ) the expense of his corporation. A. cut into B. cut in C. cut down D. cut off 7.( ) his help, I passed this exam in the end. A. Setting down B. On all counts C. Thanks to D. Drawing up 8.As they had run out of sugar, they used honey as a(n) ( ) for it. A. exchange B. assistance C. substitute D. preference 9.The company'

s production has been put on the right ( ). A. orbit B. course C. route D. track 10.In many parts of the country winter refuse to ( ) its icy grip. A. unlock B. release 工商银行面试培训, 面试不过全退! 工商银行面试特训培训班,面试不过全退! 咨询热线:0851-85829568 C. unite D. free 英语能力-阅读理解(共15 个小题) Passage

1 American Airlines chairman and chief executive officer Gerard Arpey said Thursday that he is taking personal responsibility for the bad maintenance that has forced the carrier to cancel 3,000 flights this week for aircraft inspections. MD-80s sat on the sidelines at Dallas/Fort Worth international Airport on Thursday, when American Airlines canceled more than

930 flights as inspections continued. The Fort Worth-based carrier has canceled

570 flights scheduled today. I run the company, Mr.Arpey told reporters at an afternoon news conference, so if there is any blame to be had, it is my fault, and I take full responsibility for this. American canceled more than

930 flights Thursday as its mechanics, quality assurance inspectors and engineers worked to ensure that the carrier'

s fleet of

300 MD-80 jets would meet Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regulations. The Fort Worth-based carrier canceled

570 flights for today as well, and expects the disruptions to continue into the weekend, although an airline spokesman said Saturday'

s cancellations should be fewer than today'

s. On Tuesday, American grounded its fleet of aging MD-80s, which have an average age of more than

18 years and include some past their 25th birthday, to redo checks of the wiring harnesses in the right wheel well of the jets-only two weeks after it had performed the same inspections. The FAA has said in recent days that its enforcement hasn'

t changed or become stricter. But Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison said airlines have told her they have noticed a difference. The standard is now being very, very rigidly enforced and leeway is being taken away. Ms.Hutchison said: I can'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题