编辑: 5天午托 2019-07-04

t very happy to do that, but he knew he ___45___ listen to his elders, so he said, All right, I'

ll go. But you must promise(承诺) not to eat ___46___ cake while I'

m away. The large tortoise and the medium-sized tortoise agreed, We promise we won'

t eat your cake ___47___ you come back quickly. Then the little tortoise went home to get some money. A few hours later, the big tortoise said to the medium-sized tortoise, Let'

s eat the little tortoise'

s cake. I'

m ___48___ again. Me, too, the medium-sized tortoise said, and ___49___ the cake. As they did so, the little tortoise shouted ___50___ from near the door of the restaurant, If you touch my cake, I won'

t go and get the money! ( ) 41. A. first B. second C. third ( ) 42. A. menu B. report C. magazine ( ) 43. A. thinking of B. waiting for C. helping with ( ) 44. A. youngest B. poorest C. freshest ( ) 45. A. might B. could C. should ( ) 46. A. my B. our C. your ( ) 47. A. after B. if C. because ( ) 48. A. hungry B. afraid C. bored ( ) 49. A. cared for B. looked for C. reached for ( ) 50. A. loudly B. quietly C. carefully 解析: 41.C. 根据文章中前两段可知,一共

3 只乌龟,已经出现了前两只,一个大的一个中等的,所以此处应该是第三只 最小的乌龟,因此答案为 C. 42.A. 根据文章中 One day they went into a restaurant 可知他们是去饭店,因此应该选菜单,答案为 A. 43.B. 根据文章中第三段可知,他们点了蛋糕后是在等待上餐的时候发现自己没带钱,因此答案是 B. 44.A. 根据第三段大乌龟和中乌龟对话可知,他们都想让小乌龟去,所以此空应该是最小的乌龟,所以答案为 A. 45.C. 根据文章可知小乌龟最小,虽然他不愿意去做但是他应该听大乌龟的话,所以此空应填 C. 46.A. 根据文章可知小乌龟答应回去拿钱,但是害怕其他两个乌龟吃了他自己的蛋糕,所以让他们承诺,因此此空 应选 A. 47.B. 根据大乌龟所说的话,我们承诺不吃你的蛋糕,但是条件是小乌龟需要早点回来,因此这里前后两句是条件 关系,所以此空为 B. 48.A. 根据文章中 Let'

s eat the little tortoise'

s cake 可知,他们吃了自己的蛋糕之后一会又要吃小乌龟的蛋糕,说明 他们应该是又饿了,因此答案为 A. 49.C. 根据文章第六段大乌龟和中乌龟的对话,可知他们两个都想吃小乌龟的蛋糕,因此伸手去拿,A 选项关心,B 选项寻找,此处 C 选项意思为伸手去拿最为合适,因此答案为 C. 50.A. 根据文章最后一段得知小乌龟在餐厅外听到他们的对话,为了不让他们吃自己的蛋糕,所以应该大声喊出, 因此答案为 A. 太原新东方优能中学 新东方太原培训学校 咨询

电话:0351-3782999 新东方太原学校:http://ty.xdf.cn QQ 群:462918520 V.阅读理解

(一) (共10 小题,每小题

2 分,满分

20 分) 阅读下列短文,从每小题 A、B、C 三个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并将其字母标号填入题前括 号内. A Now TV programs play an important part in our daily life. People can get both knowledge and fun from them. Xiao Fang and his parents often watch TV. Today is Saturday. The following ar........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题