编辑: 5天午托 2019-07-04

be ready to 准备好…;

be able to 能够.答案选 A. ( ) 33.does your net friend go online? - Almost every day. A. How far B. How long C. How often 解析:考查 How 疑问词组:根据语义 你和网友____上网 .How far 多远;

How long 多久;

How often 多久一次.答案选 C. ( ) 34. -What do you think of iPhone

7 plus? It is too big. A. I love it B. I don'

t mind it C. I don'

t like it 解析:考查情景交际:根据语义 --你觉得 iPhone7 怎么样?它太大了.I love it 我喜爱它;

I don'

t mind it 我不介意它;

I don'

t like it 我不喜欢它.答案选 C. ( ) 35. CJudy, you are really a good listener. Thank you very much. I'

ll always be there for you. A. Of course B. No problem C. That'

s all 太原新东方优能中学 新东方太原培训学校 咨询

电话:0351-3782999 新东方太原学校:http://ty.xdf.cn QQ 群:462918520 解析: 考查情景交际: 根据上文谢谢可知答句为不客气的语义. of course 当然;

no problem 没事;

that'

s all 就是这样.答案选 B. Ⅲ补全对话(共5小题,满分

5 分) 从方框中选出适当的句子,使对话意思完整,通顺(有两项是多余的),并将其代表答案的字母标号填在 横线上. Paul:HI, Carla. Carla:Hi, Paul. 36. Paul:Yes. I just came back from South America. I had a good time. Carla:Lucky you! 37. Paul:I like Brazil most. The forests there are full of birds. Carla:I hear the beaches there are wonderful. Paul:Yes. 38.I like places with few people. Carla:Where else did you go? Paul:Well, I went to Venezuela, too. Carla:39. Paul:No, not at all. It was so nice. It has many mountains and waterfalls. Carla:40. Paul:They were the most beautiful ones that I had ever seen. Carla:Sounds great. Hope I can go there one day. A. I can'

t stand it. B. Was it crowded? C. Long time no see. D. Which place do you like most? E. How were the waterfalls there? F. All the people are friendly and polite. G. But there are always too many people on the beaches. 36. 选C解析: 根据上文的打招呼和下文 Yes. I just came back from South America. I had a good time. 可知正确答案 C. 37. 选D解析: 根据下文 I like Brazil most. 可知询问喜欢什么,得出答案 D. 38. 选G解析: 根据下文 I like places with few people 可知前后对比,前文在说地这地方有很 多人,正确答案 G. 39. 选B解析: 根据下文 No 可知问句是一般疑问句,得出答案 B. 40. 选E解析: 根据下文 They were the most beautiful ones that I had ever seen. 可知在询问看 法,得出答案 E. Ⅳ 完形填空(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分) 阅读下面短文,从每小题 A、B、C 三个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并将其字母标号 填入题前的括号内. Once upon a time, there were three tortoises(乌龟) who were friends. 太原新东方优能中学 新东方太原培训学校 咨询

电话:0351-3782999 新东方太原学校:http://ty.xdf.cn QQ 群:462918520 One of them was a large tortoise, one was a medium-sized tortoise and the ___41___ one was a small tortoise. One day they went into a restaurant. After reading the ___42___, they decided to order some cake. While they were ___43___ the cake, they remembered that they hadn'

t brought any money. Hey, we forgot to bring money to pay for our cake, the big tortoise said. The little tortoise can go home and get it, the medium-sized tortoise said, He'

s the ___44___, so he should be the one to go. The little tortoise wasn'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题