编辑: 5天午托 2019-07-04
太原新东方优能中学 新东方太原培训学校 咨询

电话:0351-3782999 新东方太原学校:http://ty.

xdf.cn QQ 群:462918520 太原市 2016―2017 学年八年级第一学期期中考 试 八年级英语 第Ⅰ卷 听力测试(略) 第Ⅱ卷 书面测试(选择题满分

50 分) II. 单项选择(共15 小题,每小题

1 分,满分

15 分) 从每小题 A、B、C 三个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并将其字母标号填入题前的括号内. ( ) 21. -Can you look after when your father and I are away, Judy? -Of course, mum. A. himself B. yourself C. ourselves 解析:考查反身代词.你能照顾好____当我和你爸不在的时候吗?主语是 you 所以选 对应的反身代词.答案选 B. ( ) 22. Guo Jingming is my favorite I have nearly all his books. A. writer B. dentist C. magician 解析:考查名词词义:由下文 我几乎有他所有的书 可知他是作家.writer 作家 ;

dentist 牙医 ;

magician 魔术师 .答案选 A. ( ) 23. Sue expects to the competition. Then as the winner, she can play the main role in the school show. A. try B. lose C. win 解析:考查动词词义:根据下文 作为获胜者 可知答案.try 尝试;

lose 输;

win 赢. 答案选 C. ( ) 24. People who are like to meet different people and have more fun in life. A. serious B. outgoing C. hard-working 解析:考查形容词词义:_____的人喜欢见不同的人并且在生活中更开心.serious 严肃 的;

outgoing 外向的;

hard-working 努力的.答案选 B. ( ) 25. - How many songs did Jay Chou sing at his concert in Taiyuan? - Thirty-nine. I remember that A. clearly B. beautifully C. comfortably 解析:考查副词词义:根据语义 我记得很______ .clearly 清楚地;

beautifully 优美 地;

comfortably 舒服地,答案选 A. ( ) 26.is wrong with my TV. - Don'

t worry. Come and watch together with me. A. Something B. Anything C. Nothing 解析: 考查复合不定代词: 我的电视_有问题了. something 某个东西;

anything 太原新东方优能中学 新东方太原培训学校 咨询

电话:0351-3782999 新东方太原学校:http://ty.xdf.cn QQ 群:462918520 任何东西;

nothing 没有东西.答案选 A. ( ) 27. - Chinese women'

s volleyball team won at the Rio Olympics. - They are great. No matter what difficulty they meet, they keep going. A. sometimes B. never C. always 解析:考试频度副词词义:根据句意 无论他们遇到什么困难,他们_____不断前进 , sometimes 有时;

never 从不;

always 总是,可知答案选 C. ( ) 28. Sam isn'

t as as his friends, but he gave most of his money to the poor. A. rich B. richer C. richest 解析:考查 as…as 结构:as…as 是形容词原级比较,故中间填原级.答案选 A. ( ) 29. I a seat near the door so that I could get off the bus easily. A. touched B. chose C. broke 解析:考查动词词义:根据语义 我_____了一个离门近的地方,这样我就能轻松下车 了 .touched 触摸;

chose 选择;

broke 破坏.答案选 B. ( ) 30. - I want to know why Lisa always ________so popular at school. - Don'

t you know she is so friendly to everyone? A. got B. gets C. is getting 解析:考查动词时态:根据标志 always 为一般现在时.答案选 B. ( ) 31. -Could you help me why he hardly goes to KFC? - Certainly. He thinks junk food is not good for health. A. make up B. find out C. care about 解析:考查动词词组:根据语义 你能帮我_____为啥他几乎不去 KFC 吗 .make up 编造;

find out 查明;

care about 关心.答案选 B. ( ) 32. -Lily, it is a good chance to show your swing dance. -I know, but I do that in front of so many people. A. am afraid to B. am ready to C. am able to 解析:考查副词含义:根据对话语义: --展示你的摇摆舞是个不错的机会.--我知道, 但是我____在这么多人面前这么做 . be afraid to 对…害怕;

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题