编辑: GXB156399820 2014-08-28
1/17

2017 学年北京市东城区初三年级综合能力测试

(一) 2017.

5 英语试卷知识运用(共25 分)

四、单项填空(共10 分,每小题

1 分) 从下面各题所给的 A、B、C、D 四个选项中,选择可以填入空白处的最佳 选型. 21. --- Peter, the bike looks cool. Is it ? --- Yes. My mother bought it for my birthday. A. his B. yours C. hers D. ours 22. My grandparents often do some exercise the morning. A. on B. in C. at D. of 23. It'

s raining outside. Put on your raincoat, you will get wet. A. and B. but C. or D. so 24. --- you help me lift this box? --- Yes. Of course. A. Can B. May C. Must D. Need 25. I am in a hurry. What'

s way to get to the airport? A. fast B. faster C. faster D. the fastest 26. --- What languages does your foreign teacher speak? --- He English and German. A. will speak B. spoke C. speaks D. has spoken 27. He loves traveling and to many countries since 2007. A. travels B. traveled C. will travel D. has traveled 28. Hurry up, please! Everyone for you. A. waits B. waited C. is waiting D. was waiting 29. The Dragon Boat Race every year on the Dragon Boat Festival in 2/17 southern China. A. holds B. is held C. will hold D. will be held 30. --- Do you know on my trip to Shanghai last week? --- Some candies? I guess. A. what I bought B. what did I buy C. what I am going to buy D. what am I going to buy

五、完形填空(共15 分,每小题 1.5 分) 阅读下面的短文,掌握其大意,然后从短文后各题所给的 A、B、C、D 四个选 项中,选择最佳选项. A Move to Safety The Turners sat at the kitchen table. The sun was shining and filed the kitchen with a warm light. It was a perfect day for having a picnic or going surfing. But in the Turners'

kitchen, no one seemed to be paying attention to the

31 . Okay, girls, said Mrs. Turner. I can tell by the expressions on your faces that you have a pretty good idea of why we need to have this family

32 . Linda and Kala exchanged looks and slowly nodded. Your mom and I have had many talks lately about the possibility of

33 , said Mr. Turner. We were hoping that it wouldn'

t come to this, but we don'

t have other choices. But Dad, said Kala, Kilauea has been an active volcano(火山)since 1983! Nothing has happened to us or to our house yet. I know we'

ll be

34 here. But your dad and I care about all the recent warnings giving by the government. Even though we'

ve been safe up to now, there is no way to guarantee(保证)that a larger eruption(喷发)isn'

t coming up, said Mrs. Turner. Mom, this is our

35 . I can'

t even remember living anywhere else! 3/17 Linda said, fighting back tears. Mrs. Turner put an arm around her daughter'

s shoulder. This won'

t go

36 for any of us, she said. Dad and I love this house, too. We have so many happy memories here. But we'

re tired of living with such uncertainty. The most important thing in the world to us is that our family stays safe. Mr. Turner

37 . Girls, there are other places in Hawaii where we'

ll feel safer. We'

ll have to give up our house, but you know home is wherever we go as a family. We'

ll make new memories, and we'

ll find things to love about our new home. The girls were quiet for a moment as they considered what it would mean to move. There are so many things I'

ll

38 here, said Kala quietly. We all will, said Mrs. Turner. But one of the places that your dad and I have looked at is only a few minutes'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题