编辑: 思念那么浓 2014-07-12

根据提示词可知,injure 为动词;

应在句子 about

100 people ______ (injure) 中作谓语动词,100 人应该是 被伤害 ;

故正 确答案是 are injured. 8. 【答案】 where 【解析】 本题考查定语从句;

句意 你在游客们把食物扔进去吸引鲨鱼的海域更容 易被袭击 ,从句 tourists throw in food to bring in sharks 结构完整;

故正确答案 是where. 9. 【答案】 for 【解析】 本题考查介词;

句意 每年有

6000 万鲨鱼被捕杀作为食物和药物 ,因此 for 在句中表示 为了 ;

故正确答案是 for. 北京新东方优能中学&

优能

1 对1联合出品

4 10. 【答案】 To protect 【解析】 本题考查非谓语动词;

根据提示词可知,protect 是动词,逗号后句意 一 些国家已经制定了拯救他们的项目 , 保护这些珍稀的动物 则是项目的目的,因此 应使用 to do 结构表示目的;

故正确答案是 To protect. 北京新东方优能中学&

优能

1 对1联合出品

第二节 完形填空(共20 小题;

每小题 1.5 分,共30 分) 阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,从每题所给的 A、B、C、D 四个选项中,选出最佳选 项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑. The sandwich man Michael rises every morning at 4:00, in good and bad weather, and walks into his sandwich shop. By 5:50, he'

s making the rounds of the shelters on Centre Streets. He ______ (11) out

200 sandwiches to the homeless, before beginning his workday. It started

20 years ago when Michael came across a homeless man named John. He began to help him ______ (12) effort then. Day after day, he brought John some food and, when it was really ______ (13), a resting place in his car while he worked. Once he asked John if he wanted to get cleaned up. It was a(an)14) offer, because Michael thought John would refuse.15), John said, Are you going to wash me? Michael knew that he was looking at a ______ (16) of his promise. It was at the moment that Michael ______ (17) to help the homeless. Michael began his work. He received no sponsorship, saying, I'

m not fetting media ______ (18). I just want to do some good in my way. There are days when it'

s snowing, and I have a hard time leaving my warm bed and the ______ (19) of my family to go downtown with sandwiches. But I'

ve ______ (20). Michael makes

200 sandwiches everyday for the past

20 years. I don'

t simply ______ (21) the sandwiches on a table for the homeless to pick up. I shake their hands and ______ (22) them a good day, says Michael. Once Mayor (市长) Koch came to make the rounds with him. They ______ (23) the media, and it seemed like it was just the two of them. But of all Michael'

s ______ (24), working side by side with the Mayor was not as important as working next to someone else… 北京新东方优能中学&

优能

1 对1联合出品

6 A man had ______ (25) from the sandwich takers, and Michael thought about him from time to time. He hoped the man had moved on to a more ______ (26) environment. One day, the man came back, greeting Michael and ______ (27) sandwiches of his own to hand out. He said Michael'

s daily food, warm handshakes and wishes had given him the ______ (28) he badly needed. After achieving some success, he decided to do the same thing as Michael. The moment needed no ______ (29). The two men worked silently, side by side, handing out their sandwiches. It was another day on Centre Streets, but a day with just a little more ______ (30). 北京新东方优能中学&

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题