编辑: AA003 2014-07-12
北京新东方优能中学&

优能

1 对1联合出品

1 2019 年北京市朝阳区高三期末英语考试逐题解析 第一部分:知识运用(共两节,45 分)

第一节 阅读下列短文,根据短文内容填空.

(共10 小题;

每小题 1.5 分,共15 分) 在未给提示词的空白处仅填写

1 个适当的单词,在给出提示词的 空白处用括号内所给词的正确形式填空. A I love the desert (1)it makes me feel spiritual. I especially like the orange and red sunset in the desert. When the night (2)come), I lay my blanket, build a fire, and eat some dinner. Then I like lying on the sand and looking at the countless (3) ______ (star) in the sky. At this time I can feel more relaxed. I'

ll wait for another beautiful picture in the morning, the sunrise. 1. 【答案】 because 【解析】 本题考查从句;

it makes me feel spiritual (它让我在 精神上得到满足)是 I love the desert (我爱沙漠)的原因;

故正 确答案是 because. 北京新东方优能中学&

优能

1 对1联合出品

2 2. 【答案】 comes 【解析】 本题考查动词时态语态;

空前主语 the night 为可数名词 单数形式,时态应该与前后句保持一致,故谓语动词用一般现在时第 三人称单数;

句意上为 当夜幕降临,我躺在毯子上,点着篝火,吃 着晚餐 ;

故正确答案是 comes. 3. 【答案】 stars 【解析】 本题考查名词;

star 名词为可数名词,前面形容词 countless(无数的)修饰名词,使用名词的复数形式;

故正确答案是 stars. 北京新东方优能中学&

优能

1 对1联合出品

3 B As the world'

s population grows, a lot of wild animals (4) ______ (force) to leave their natural home. Many wild animals are in danger. People kill them for food or fur, or because they compete with humans for food supplies. (5)lucky), animal rescue organizations are working hard (6)preserve) endangered animals and give them help. More and more people are realizing the importance of protecting wild animals. 4. 【答案】 are forced 【解析】 本题考查动词时态语态;

句意为 很多野生动物被迫离开 它们的自然家园 , 句子中缺少谓语动词,主语是 a lot of wild animals 为复数形式,并且时态与前后句保持一致,谓语动词使用一般现在时 的被动语态;

故正确答案是 are forced. 5. 【答案】 Luckily 【解析】 本题考查副词;

需要用副词修饰后面的动词 rescue(拯救) ;

故正确答案是 Luckily. 6. 【答案】 to preserve 【解析】 本题考查非谓语动词;

此处非谓语动词作状语,表目的. 句意为 动物救援组织正在努力工作来保护濒临灭绝的动物并且给它 们提供帮助 ;

故正确答案是 to preserve. 北京新东方优能中学&

优能

1 对1联合出品

4 C Smokejumpers are a special type of firefighter. They jump from planes into areas that are difficult to reach by car or on foot. When they arrive there, they first examine the land and decide (7) ______ to fight the fire. Their main goal is to stop a fire from (8) ______ (spread). They will use basic equipment to clear land of plants and other dry materials. The work is dangerous, (9)they love being able to jump out of planes, fight fires, and live in the forest. As 38-year-old Alexi Tishin, who (10)work) as a smokejumper for

15 years, says, This is the best job for tough guys. 7. 【答案】 how 【解析】 本题考查名从引导词;

空前 decide 为动词,后面引导宾 语从句,缺少方式状语.句意为 当他们到达那里时,他们首先检查 土地,并决定如何救火 ;

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题