编辑: 思念那么浓 2014-07-12
北京新东方优能中学&

优能

1 对1联合出品

1 2019 年北京市朝阳区高三二模英语考试逐题解析 第一部分:知识运用(共两节,45 分)

第一节 阅读下列短文,根据短文内容填空.

(共10 小题;

每小题 1.5 分,共15 分) 在未给提示词的空白处仅填写

1 个适当的单词,在给出提示词的空白处用括号内所 给词的正确形式填空. A My trip to Paris was so memorable. First of all, the hotel was fantastic. It overlooked the Seine, the famous river I (1)read) about in so many poems. We listened to the laughter of the children and watched the river run by (2) ______ (slow) below. Next, Montmartre was a wonderful place for painters. The air was filled with the sounds of happy people and the smell of paint. (3)I enjoyed most were the cafes. There I had a cup of coffee and watched people on the street. Everyone had a sense of style. 1. 【答案】 had read 【解析】 本题考查谓语动词时态语态;

根据提示词可知,read 为动词,应在 I (1) ______ (read) about in so many poems 中作谓语动词,整句句意是 它可俯视我在 很多诗中读过的著名的塞纳河 . 读 是发生在 俯视 之前的动作;

故正确答案是 had read. 2. 【答案】 slowly 【解析】 本题考查副词;

根据提示词可知,slow 本身是形容词,修饰动词 run 应为 副词形式;

故正确答案是 slowly. 北京新东方优能中学&

优能

1 对1联合出品

2 3. 【答案】 What 【解析】本题考查名词性从句;

在句子 (3)I enjoyed most were the cafes 中, (3)I enjoyed most 在 were the cafes 前作主语,从句 (3) ______ I enjoyed most 中少主语;

故正确答案是 What. B Football is a popular sport with fans all over the world. There is, however, an indoor version of the game (4)know) as table football . It was invented in

1921 and people (5)get) great pleasure from it since then. The game is played on a special table. Players control their team by turning sticks, to which the players are attached. As in real football, (6)point) will be awarded when putting the ball in the other players'

goal. Table football requires using hands and eyes together excellently, which is really exciting. 4. 【答案】 known 【解析】 本题考查非谓语动词;

根据提示词可知,know 是动词,本句中系动词为 is, 因此 know 充当非谓语动词,其形式主语是 an indoor version of the game ,句意 是 一种室内版的游戏被称作桌上足球 ,因此使用 know 的被动形式;

故正确答案是 known. 5. 【答案】 have got 【解析】 本题考查谓语动词时态语态;

根据标志词 since 自从,可知本空应使用 现在完成时;

故正确答案是 have got. 北京新东方优能中学&

优能

1 对1联合出品

3 6. 【答案】 points 【解析】 本题考查名词;

句意 像真正的足球比赛一样,当把球踢进对方球门时就 会得分 ,point 为可数名词;

故正确答案是 points. C Shark attacks can be deadly, but they are not common. Each year, sharks usually kill fewer than

10 people worldwide, and about

100 people (7)injure). You are more likely to be attacked in parts of the sea (8)tourists throw in food to bring in sharks. However, people are dangerous to sharks, too.

60 million sharks are killed (9)food and medicine every year. As a result, some kinds of sharks may die out completely. (10)protect) these wonderful animals, some countries have made programs to help them survive. 7. 【答案】 are injured 【解析】 本题考查谓语动词时态语态;

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题