编辑: 5天午托 2018-10-07

s natural tendency.This explains why trips from west to east often result in greater suffering from jet lag. ④ For example, Mnight owls,M people who are usually most alert and lively late at night, are less likely to feel the effects of jet lag.In terms of personality types, extroverts (people who are sociable and like to be in groups) tend to suffer less than introverts. Many people believe that there must be some quick and easy cures for jetag-from vitamins(维生素)to special diets, but research has shown that none of these are very effective.However, Dr.Minsky tells travelers that if they follow certain common sense strategies, they will overcome jet lag more quickly.

第一节根据短文内容,从A、B、C、D和E中选出最适合填人短文空白处的选项,并将序号及相应答案 写在答题纸上.选项中有一项是多余选项. A.Jet lag has taken holD. B.Experts recommend ways to escape the effects of jet lag. C.Individuals are not all affected to the same degree by jet lag. D.The brain lakes signals from the amount of light and other features in the environment. E.Some sufferers feel better gradually while others feel better on some days and worse on other days.

第二节根据短文所给的信息,用一个完整的句子回答下面的问题,并将序号及相应答案写在答题纸上. ⑤According to Paragraph 7, who are less likely to suffer from jet lag? 题号:06 科目:英语 填空(共10小题,每小题1分,共10分) 阅读下面的短文,在标有序号的空白处填入一个适当的词,或填入括号中所给单词的正确形式,并将序号及相应的答案写在答题纸上. I can imagine Robin shouting, Hey, wait! as she tried to catch up with the neighborhood boys.She just wouldn'

t leave them ① I can do anything they can do! she thought.No matter how many times they laughed at her, she kept coming back, demanding to be ② of their games.③ I didn'

t know her then, Tve heard lots of her stories.I deeply respect her ④ (determine) and ability to stand up for herself, and I am grateful to have such a positive role model. Robin wasn'

t the only girl in her neighborhood, but she was the only one who refused to accept that there were things she couldn'

t do as well as any boy.At that time, girls ⑤ (not allow) to join the village baseball league, until Robin came along.She took a handwritten request to all the neighbors, asking for their support.To everyone'

s ⑥ , she got at least one signature from every house in town.And, because the officials were unable tooppose that evidence of public opinion, Robin became the ⑦ girl admitted into the baseball league. Recently, I asked her ⑧ gave her the confidence to keep challenging the status quo (现状). She explained, UI never thought about why I did what I did.I just knew that my life is as valuable as anyone else'

s, and that we all deserve an equal chance to develop our own talents at our own pace. Thanks ⑨ Robin, Tve found the courage to believe in myself as I go out into the world on my own.I don'

t know yet where I'

m going or how I'

ll get there, but I hope that someday my own grandchildren will look ⑩ to me with admiration as I do to Robin. 题号:07 科目:思想政治 国家和国际组织常识 模块(10分) 经过前一阶段党内不同参选人之间的激烈竞争,到今年5月初,希拉里?克林顿和唐纳德?特朗普分别获得美国民主党和共和党总统候选人的提名基本成为定局.但一项最新民意调查显示,特朗普的支持者中,47% 表示选择这名地产大亨的主要原因是不希望希........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题