编辑: hys520855 2019-07-02
34 .

807IRELESS IMPORTANT NOTICE Dear customer, As from August 2nd 2008, the wireless operations of NXP have moved to a new company, ST-NXP Wireless. As a result, the following changes are applicable to the attached document. Company name - Philips Semiconductors is replaced with ST-NXP Wireless. Copyright - the copyright notice at the bottom of each page ? Koninklijke Philips Electronics N.V. 200x. All rights reserved , shall now read: ? ST-NXP Wireless 200x - All rights reserved . Web site - http://www.semiconductors.philips.com is replaced with http://www.stnwireless.com Contact information - the list of sales offices previously obtained by sending an email to sales.addresses@www.semiconductors.philips.com, is now found at http://www.stnwireless.com under Contacts. If you have any questions related to the document, please contact our nearest sales office. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. ST-NXP Wireless

34 .807IRELESS www.stnwireless.com DATA SHEET Product speci?cation Supersedes data of

2003 Nov

06 2004 Sep

13 INTEGRATED CIRCUITS TEA5768HL Low-power FM stereo radio for handheld applications

2004 Sep

13 2 Philips Semiconductors Product speci?cation Low-power FM stereo radio for handheld applications TEA5768HL CONTENTS

1 FEATURES

2 GENERAL DESCRIPTION

3 ORDERING INFORMATION

4 QUICK REFERENCE DATA

5 BLOCK DIAGRAM

6 PINNING

7 FUNCTIONAL DESCRIPTION 7.1 Low-noise RF amplifier 7.2 FM mixer 7.3 VCO 7.4 Crystal oscillator 7.5 PLL tuning system 7.6 RF AGC 7.7 IF filter 7.8 FM demodulator 7.9 Level voltage generator and analog-to-digital converter 7.10 IF counter 7.11 Soft mute 7.12 MPX decoder 7.13 Signal dependent mono to stereo blend 7.14 Signal dependent AF response 7.15 Software programmable ports

8 I2C-BUS AND BUS-CONTROLLED FUNCTIONS 8.1 I2C-bus specification 8.1.1 Data transfer 8.1.2 Power-on reset 8.2 I2C-bus protocol 8.3 Writing data 8.4 Reading data 8.5 Bus timing

9 LIMITING VALUES

10 THERMAL CHARACTERISTICS

11 DC CHARACTERISTICS

12 AC CHARACTERISTICS

13 INTERNAL PIN CONFIGURATION

14 APPLICATION INFORMATION

15 PACKAGE OUTLINE

16 SOLDERING 16.1 Introduction to soldering surface mount packages 16.2 Reflow soldering 16.3 Wave soldering 16.4 Manual soldering 16.5 Suitability of surface mount IC packages for wave and reflow soldering methods

17 DATA SHEET STATUS

18 DEFINITIONS

19 DISCLAIMERS

20 PURCHASE OF PHILIPS I2C COMPONENTS

2004 Sep

13 3 Philips Semiconductors Product speci?cation Low-power FM stereo radio for handheld applications TEA5768HL

1 FEATURES ? High sensitivity due to integrated low-noise RF input amplifier ? FM mixer for conversion to IF of the US/Europe (87.5 MHz to

108 MHz) and Japanese (76 MHz to

91 MHz) FM band ? Preset tuning to receive Japanese TV audio up to

108 MHz ? RF Automatic Gain Control (AGC) circuit ? LC tuner oscillator operating with low cost fixed chip inductors ? FM IF selectivity performed internally ? No external discriminator needed due to fully integrated FM demodulator ? Crystal reference frequency oscillator;

the oscillator operates with a 32.768 kHz clock crystal or with a

13 MHz crystal and with an externally applied 6.5 MHz reference frequency ? PLL synthesizer tuning system ? I2C-bus ? 7-bit IF counter output via the I2C-bus ? 4-bit level information output via the I2C-bus ? Soft mute ? Signal dependent mono to stereo blend [Stereo Noise Cancelling (SNC)] ? Signal dependent High Cut Control (HCC) ? Soft mute, SNC and HCC can be switched off via the I2C-bus ? Adjustment-free stereo decoder ? Autonomous search tuning function ? Standby mode ? Two software programmable ports ? Bus enable line to switch the bus input and output lines into 3-state mode.

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
发布一个新话题