编辑: hys520855 2017-10-11

s learnt from textbooks, it shows he'

s understood it well. A. post B. lend C. teach 解析:考查动词.如果一个学生能够_____其他的人他已经从课本上学到的东西,这就显示他已经理解得很好了. A. 邮寄,B. 借出,C. 教,根据题意,选C. ( ) 24. Whoever he is, a common man can be called a hero when he is admired by us for doing something brave or good. A. real B. smart C. perfect 解析:考查形容词.无论一个人是谁,当他因为做了一些勇敢的或是好的事情被我们钦佩时,就算是一个普通人都 可以被称之为_____的英雄.A. 真正的,B. 聪明的,C. 完美的,根据题意,选A. ( ) 25. Reading the first of each paragraph before you read the whole text helps you get the main idea quickly. A. letter B. word C. sentence 解析:考查名词.在你读整篇文章之前读每段的第一_____能够帮助你快速获得主旨.A. 信、字母,B. 单词,C. 句子,根据题意,选C. ( ) 26. If one of your friends sends you a message to borrow money on the Internet, you'

d better phone him ________ first to make sure of that. A. recently B. directly C. finally 解析:考查副词.如果你的一个朋友在网络上给你发信息向你借钱,你最好首先_____给他打电话去确定这件事. A. 最近地,B. 直接地,C. 最后,根据题意,选B. ( ) 27. In China, we are using the FAST to find stars Now more and more people want to know about the largest radio telescope(望远镜) in the world. A. in person B. in public C. in space 解析:考查介词短语.在中国,我们正在使用 FAST 射电望远镜去找_____的星星.现在越来越多的人想要了解这台 世界上最大的射电望远镜.A. 亲自,B. 在公共场合,C. 在太空,根据题意,选C. ( ) 28. Except for working hard, we should give more attention to proper exercise and enough sleep.health always comes first. A. For example B. After all C. So far 解析:考查介词短语.除了努力工作以外,我们应该更加关注适当的锻炼和足够的睡眠._____健康总是第一位. A. 例如,B. 毕竟,C.到目前为止,根据题意,选B. ( ) 29. Nowadays China has made great achievements in many fields. We really our amazing China. A. take pride in B. take care of C. take an interest in 解析:考查动词短语.如今中国在很多领域都取得了巨大的成就,我们确实 _____我们伟大的国家.A. 对……感 到自豪,B. 照顾、照看,C. 对……感兴趣,根据题意,选A. 太原新东方优能

1 对1部()30. ―Sir, it'

s true that being happy is an ability. So can you tell me ―Yes. Just as President Xi says, Happiness is achieved through hard work. A. how we can find happiness B. who can help achieve happiness C. why happiness is so important to us 解析:考查宾语从句.―先生,变得开心确实是一种能力,所以你能告诉我 _____吗? ―可以.就像习大大说的, 幸福是奋斗出来的 ,根据句意,选A.

六、补全对话(每小题

1 分,共5分) 请根据对话内容,从方框内所给的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该选项涂黑.其中有两 项为多余选项. Book Lovers(3 persons) A. My pleasure. B. What'

s it about? C. How much is it? D. That sounds interesting. E. I got it last month. F. What'

s the name of the book? G. I bought it in the bookstore near our school. 31.32.33.34.35. @David @Charlie Hi, guys! John David Hello, John! What'

s up? I'

m reading a book these days. It'

s so good that I can'

t put it down. John Charlie @John Hello!

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题