编辑: 梦里红妆 2016-02-09
PBMD/ML-01/12-18EN Page

1 -

10 CIF No.

1 : CIF No.

2 : 开立账户申请表 Account Opening Application Form 本人(等) (统称「申请人# 」 )向创兴银行有限公司(下称「银行」 )申请开立下列账户及使用下列银行服务,该等账户及银行服务受银行指派之智兴易 号码连结;

申请人同意接受银行账户章则的约束,包括银行不时单独酌情对该章则所作之修订及补充.I/We (collectively called the Applicant# ) apply to Chong Hing Bank Limited (the Bank ) to open the following Account(s) and use the following Banking Service(s) which shall all be linked by a Master Link No. designated by the Bank, and agree to be bound by the Bank'

s Account Rules including such variations and supplements thereto as the Bank may make from time to time at its sole discretion. 为了向申请人提供银行服务有需要收集申请人的资料及讯息,如申请人不提供有关资料或讯息,银行可能无法处理本申请.请参阅银行「收集个人资料 声明-依鋈俗柿 (私隐)条例致客户及其他人士通知书」 (下称 「收集个人资料声明」 ) .It is necessary to collect the Applicant'

s data and information for the purpose of providing the Bank'

s services. If relevant data or information is not provided, the Bank may not be able to process this application. Please refer to the Bank'

s Personal Information Collection Statement - Notice to Customers and Other Persons relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance ( Personal Information Collection Statement ) for further information. 於填写本表格前,请先阅读银行之账户章则、银行服务收费表、收集个人资料声明、其他账户及服务条款、私隐政策以及其他适用章则及条款,本申请 受该等条款约束.Before completing this form, please read the Bank'

s Account Rules, Bank Service Charges, Personal Information Collection Statement, other terms and conditions of account and services, privacy policies, and other applicable terms and conditions, to which this application is subject. # 如本申请表由多於一位人士提出, 「申请人」一词将指所述申请项下每一位人士,申请人於本表格的承诺、陈述、保证、担保、声明、义务及责任由所述申请项下每一 位人士共同和各别承担.If this application form is made by more than one person, the expression Applicant shall include each and every such person where the commitment, representations, warranties, undertakings, declarations, obligations and the liabilities of the Applicant under this form shall be borne by each and every such person jointly and severally. 注意 Note:1. 请以中文/英文正楷填写,并在适用方格内加 ? 号.Please complete in BLOCK letters and tick ? the box(es) where applicable. .2. 请在栏内不适用的位置加上删去符号 / . Please cross out the field(s) where not applicable by using / . ? (NMNA) (OMNA) 开立新账户并连结至智兴易号码,请填妥第 A-B、C(如适用) 、D、G(如适用) 、H、I、J(如适用) 、K、L 及O部份.To open new account(s) and link new account(s) to Master Link No., please complete sections A-B, C (if applicable), D, G (if applicable), H, I, J (if applicable), K, L and O. ? (NMOA) 开立新智兴易号码及连结现有账户至此新智兴易号码(如适用) ,请填妥第 D、E、G(如适用) 、H(如适用) 、I(如适用) 、J(如适用) 、K、L 及O部份 . To open new Master Link No. and link the existing account(s) (if applicable) to such new Master Link No., please complete sections D, E, G(if applicable), H(if applicable), I(if applicable), J(if applicable), K, L and O. ? (OMOA) 将现有账户连结至现有智兴易号码,请填妥第 D、F、H(如适用) 、I(如适用) 、J(如适用) 、K、L 及O部份. To link the existing account(s) to the existing Master Link No., please complete sections D、F, H(if applicable), I(if applicable), J(if applicable), K, L and O. A. 开立账户 Open Account(s) 申请人明白存放於储蓄账户(包括 my dream 港元储蓄计划) 、往来账户及有期(定期或通知)存款账户的存款(年期超过

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题