编辑: 梦三石 2019-08-28
本表通过 绿色、免费软件【易记桌面单词通】生成 - 免费下载地址见 bbs.

easyremember.net/viewthread.php?tid=18 词汇 词汇 词汇 词汇 音标 音标 音标 音标 中文简义 中文简义 中文简义 中文简义 例句 例句 例句 例句 例句解释 例句解释 例句解释 例句解释 The organ resounded (through the church). 风琴的声音(在教堂里)回荡著. Tears are secreted by an organ under the upper eyelid. 眼泪由上眼睑下面的器官分泌. The organ has two banks of keys. 那架风琴有两排键盘. He altered one of the rooms into a bedroom. 他把一间屋子改建成了卧室. Circumstances alter cases. 【谚】具体情况具体分析. He'

s my alter ego, we go everywhere together. 他是我的知己--彼此形影不离. The square is bursting with tourists. 广场上到处都是游客. I felt as if my heart would burst with joy. 我觉得自己高兴得心花怒放. There was a burst of laughter in the next room. 隔壁房间里突然爆发出一阵笑声. I must dispose of the trouble. 我必须摆脱麻烦. His job is not only to dispose of problems but (also) to meet unexpected challenges. 他的工作不仅要处理难题而且也要应付突来的挑战. He doesn'

t know how to dispose of his spare time. 他不知道怎样安排业余时间. The bomb blast killed several harmless passers-by. 炸弹爆炸使几个无辜行人受伤. A trumpeter sent out a warning blast. 号兵吹出告警的号声. Rock music blasted full from the parlor. 摇滚乐声震屋宇,从客厅传来. Consuming or eager to consume great amounts of food;

ravenous. 贪吃的吃掉或想吃大量的食物;

狼吞虎咽的 Each year Americans consume a high percentage of the world'

s energy. 每年美国人都消耗掉世界能源的很大比例 Suddenly the box split open and a puppy jumped out. 箱子突然打开,从里面蹦出只小狗. It'

s boring here let'

s split. 这儿没意思--咱们走吧. I was out in the back yard splitting logs. 我那时正在后院劈柴. The boys were spitting out of the train window. 那些男孩子向火车窗外吐口水. The cat spat at the dog. 那只猫朝著狗发出呼呼声. That boy is the spit of his father. 那个男孩和他父亲长得一模一样. Don'

t jog me, or you'

ll make me spill something! 别碰我, 不然我就把东西弄洒了. Put the cap back on the bottle, otherwise the juice will spill. 把瓶盖儿盖好, 要不汁液就洒出来了. The ship slipped into the harbour at night. 那艘船夜里悄悄开进了港口. He caught the ball, then it slipped through his fingers. 那球他已接住却又从手中滑脱了. The fish slipped out of my hand. 那条鱼从我手中滑掉了. House values may begin to slide. 房价可能开始逐渐下降了. The children were taking turns on the slides in the playground. 孩子们在操场上轮流滑滑梯. The thief slid into the room. 小偷溜进房间. Such a growth or colony, as of bacteria. 培养菌该种生长物或群落,如培养菌 It is possible to multiply bacteria and other living organisms in the laboratory. 在实验室能够繁殖细菌和其他生物. slide [slaid] n. 滑,幻灯片,雪崩 v. 使滑,滑,跌落 bacteria [b?k'

ti?ri?] n. 细菌 spill [spil] n. 溢出,流v. 溢出,洒,使...流出 slip [slip] n. 滑,错误,下跌 v. 滑倒,犯错,减退 split [split] n. 劈开,裂片,裂口 a. 分散的 v. 分离,分开,劈开 spit [spit] n. 唾液,唾吐,小雨 v. 唾吐,吐出,降小雨 blast [bl :st] n. 爆破,冲击波,一阵,汽 笛声 consume [k?n'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题