编辑: xwl西瓜xym 2019-07-15

Blow, Alice Use appropriate format and conventions to write a birthday card. DIFFICULT POINTS: Identify main ideas (listening task) AIDS: Book 4A P6 Cassette and a cassette player Workbook P3 Photocopiable P5,6 Cards, candles , matches ,knife ,cake ,crayons , envelope PROCEDURES CONTENTS METHODS NOTES Warming up Revision Presentation Consolidation Assignment Tongue twist (sounds) Listen and act 1.Introduce Alice'

s birthday party 2.words: blow, cut 3.listen to the tape 4.listening task Make a birthday card Copy numbers&

How old is he/she? How old are you? Ss T&

S (Using imperatives) 1) Show the picture of Alice and a cake 2) Introduce Alice Write Alice'

s birthday party Say What do you eat on your birthday? 1) What can you do on your birthday before you eat a birthday cake? 2) Elicit: blow, cut 1) listen and follow try to act listen , write and tick 1) T make a model 2) students make (photocopiable P5) fold___, draw___, write___, put __into___ . 板书设计:Look and say A birthday party to Here'

s your cut Here you are.blow dear Make a birthday card 1.Fold the card. 2.Draw_on the card. 3.Write Dear… Happy Birthday! From… 课后反思: 利用生日聚会的形式来学习本节课的内容,学生兴趣十足,在随后的自由组合进行对话中也表现较好.对于做生日卡的过程,让学生在动手中学习,使的学习与生活实际相联系. PERIOD

3 AIMS: 1.Words(letters)ride 2. Structures: Is this your ___ ? Yes, it is. /No, it isn'

t. 3. Functions: Using imperatives to give instruction LANGUAGE FOCUS: Using imperatives to give instructions E.g.;

Come here , please .Ride your bicycle on the playground. DIFFICULT POINTS: Using interrogatives to elicit Yes or No responses AIDS: Book 4A P7 Cassette and a cassette player Workbook P4 Photocopiable P7 Some objects PROCEDURES CONTENTS METHODS NOTES Warming up Revision Presentation Consolidation Assignment Rhyme Quick response 1.word:ride 2.Is this your ___? Yes, it is./No, it isn'

t. 3.Say and act I. practice 2.Make dialogues;

Give out the birthday cards Photocopiable P7 Read and act student book P7 Ss T&

S 1)Ask students: Can you___? To elicit ride 2)Say: ride, ride a bicycle 1)Express your objects: This is my__. It'

s ___. 2)Ask students: Is this your____? To elicit Yes, it'

s my ____. /No, it isn'

t my ____. Try to say Work in pairs Do substitutions 1)Listen to the tape 2)Work in pairs Act Workbook P4:Look and say Model Act: e.g. Hello, is this your birthday card? Yes, it is./No, it isn'

t. Happy birthday to you. How old are you? Goodbye. 板书设计:Say and act Is this your bicycle?ride What'

s your name? How old are you? Is this your…? Yes,it'

s my… Ride your bicycle in the playground. 课后反思: 利用询问别人的东西引出今天学习的内容,学生能很快进入主题,对于内容的接受比较快,对于最后一句的朗读存在着一些困难,在今后的朗读练习中要加强巩固. Module

1 Unit

3 What are you? Period

1 Teaching contents: P8 Teaching aim: 1. Recognize alliterative and rhyming words. 2. Open an interaction by eliciting a response. 3. Predict the meaning of unfamiliar words by using context or picture uses. 4. Develop written texts by adding personal ideas and information to writing when a model is provided. Teaching difficult: Asking '

wh-'

questions to find out a person'

s identify. Teaching focus: Using noun phrases to identify people, animals, events, objects and activities. Teaching aids: Cassette 4A and a cassette player, word and picture cards. Teaching process: Procedu........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题