编辑: xwl西瓜xym 2019-07-15
TEACHING PLAN FOR OXFORD ENGLISH 4A BOOK 4A MODULE

1 Greeting to Know You UNIT

1 Hello again Look PERIOD

1 AIMS: 1.

Words (letters) :my, his, her, our, friend, classmate 2. Structures: possessive adjectives 3. Functions: Greeting people and responding greetings Introducing someone to another. LANGUAGE FOCUS: How to introduce someone DIFFICULT POINTS: Using possessive adjectives: E.g.: This is ____. His/her name is ____. AIDS: Book 4A P2 Cassette and a cassette player WorkbookP1 Pictures of animals (dog cat parrot bird) PROCEDURES CONTENTS METHODS NOTES Warming up Revision Presentation Consolidation Assignment Rhyme Quick response 1.Greeting: Good morning! How are you? 2.words His/Her name is ___. 4.Introduce your friend/classmate to someone Listen and read the text Make dialogues according to the text. Exercises: Workbook P1 1.Grammar book P1 2.Read and practice dialogue after class Bring a family photo to class Ss T&

S 1) Greeting individual student to elicit: I'

m fine, thanks. 2) change with students 3) work in pairs 1) draw a family tree to review family members and my, our 2) introduce classmate, friend in the class 3) say 4) practice: This is my/our___. 1)T invite one student: Is this your___ elicit: What'

s his/her name? His/Her name is___. 2) say 3) work in pairs make a model: Hi, this is my/our ___.His/her name is___. Do substitutions with toy animals Performance Practice and performance EXERCISES: Fill in the blanks with my, your, his, her, our This is a cat. _____ name is Ginger. That is a dog. _____ name is Sam.. Mary is in the park.mother is with her. What'

s ____ name? My name is Ben. We'

re good friends. _____ pets are good friends, too. He has got a bicycle. _____ bicycle is new. 板书:M1U1 Hello again This is I my Her/His name is you your Goodbye. See you.he his she her we our classmate deskmate 课后反思: 本节课是四年级的

第一节新课,在很大的篇幅上是对三年级内容的复习,在此基础上引出了our,classmate这两个新单词,正好两个班级中都有新同学,对于这两个单词的理解与运用学生能比较自然,对于物主代词的运用也能得心应手. PERIOD2 AIMS: 1.Words (letters):(swim, fly, cook, run, jump) dive, can can'

t 2. Structures: model can(can'

t)+ verb Functions: Using modals to talk about ability: e.g.: Super girl can _____. LANGUAGE FOCUS: Talk about ability: DIFFICULT POINTS: Identify key words by recognizing the stress. AIDS: Book 4A P3 Cassette and a cassette player Grammar bookP1 Wall chart, photocopiable P1 PROCEDURES CONTENTS METHODS NOTES Warming up Revision Presentation Consolidation Assignment Rhyme or song Quick response 1.Words:dive, can, can'

t 2.Supergirl can/can'

t_____ 3.Learn the sound 1.Exercises 2.Talk about your superfriend Workbook book P2 Grammar book P2 Talk about your parents or grandparents. Ss T&

S T acts to review the previous words: swim… and put a tick or cross on the chart , then elicit dive Say: I can/can'

t ____. Say and act Show the wallchart: Look and guess what supergirl can/can'

t do. Learn: super, supergirl. say Listen and check (T or F) Listen and read. Express 1)Play the cassette, students listen 2)Listen again, try to say 3)practice Photocopiable P1 板书设计:Read a story I like_super, can , can'

t, run, jump She/He is swim, dive, fly, cook She/He is … But she/he can'

t 课后反思: 这堂课学习的是can句型的肯否定形式及一些动词,我利用讲故事的方式外加动作演示的方法,使学生对于知识的掌握能比较轻松自如,在随后学生自己操练过程中,学生能掌握的比较好,对于单词dive的发音,学生还存在一些困难. PERIOD3 AIMS: 1.Words(letters):sing, paint, write, draw 2. Structures: Can you…? Yes, I can. /No, I can'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题