编辑: 252276522 2019-07-14
Teaching Plan Background information(背景知识): Students: 58Middle School students Teaching contents(教学内容): Unit

2 Topic

1 I have a small nose.

Section A Teaching aims(教学目标): 1. Learn some new words: (1)Learn words about parts of the head: nose, eye, head, face, hair, ear, mouth, neck (2)Learn some other new words: guess, know, wide, right, girl, boy, have, has, small, big, round, short, long, 2. Learn some useful sentences: (1) I/You/We/They have… (2) She/He/It has… (3)---Do you have…? ---Yes, I/We do. No, I/We don't. (4)--- I know. --- You're right. 3. Learn how to describe people's appearances. Teaching focus(重点):words about parts of the head and adjectives of description Teaching difficulties(难点):The usages of have and has Teaching procedures:(教学步骤) Step1 Warm-up 第一步 热身 Greeting sing a song : Head and shoulders. Step2 Review 第二步 复习 (1) 通过复习,培养学生根据卡片信息进行简单交流的能力. (出示卡片上文字信息,师生进行互动问答.复习描述人的基本情况.) ID Card Name: Zhang Yang From: China Age:

20 Tel:

13938765772 QQ:

124429046 T: What's her name? S1: Her name is Zhang Yang. T: How old is she? S2: She is twenty. T: Where is she from? S3: She is from China. (2)(根据图画导入新内容.) Step

3 Presentation 第三步 呈现 利用图片教授人体部位的名称,并在图片的相应位置板书单词,然后领学生拼读. (2)(利用卡片,操练表示人体部位的名词.) T: Let's look at this picture. What's this? S1, please. S1: Eyes. T: How do you spell it, please? S1: E-Y-E-S,eyes. (以同样方式操练其他表示人体部位的名词.) T: Nice work, boys and girls. (教学boy and girl) (3) 通过对比图片学习描写人体头部的形容词(long hair, big eyes, small eyes, a round face…) (4) (出示图片,让学生观察图片中突出的外貌特征,巩固表示人体部位的名词和部分形容词.) T: OK, now look at these pictures. Let's talk about their different looks. Is this a big nose? Ss: Yes. It's big. T: Good. He has a big nose. Look at his eyes. Are they big, too? Ss: No. T: Very good. They are not big. They are small. They have small noses and small eyes. (以同样方式操练其他图片.) (5) (在熟练掌握人体部位和描述人体部位形容词的基础上,结合教学图片,让学生操练形容词+人体部位的短语,然后教授have和has的用法,进而过渡到完整的句子.) ① have: S(I/We/You/They) +have … ② has: S(He/ She/ It)+has … Step

4 Consolidation 第四步 巩固 1. (小组竞赛.限定时间要求学生书面完成2b.核对答案,并让学生复述have/has的用法,最后让学生齐读这七个句子.) 2. (接龙游戏.教师根据自己的实际情况以第一人称说一个句子,学生模仿练习.) S1: I have a small nose. S2: I have a long face. S3: I have a big head. S4: … … Step

5 Practice 第五步 练习 完成1a,1b进一步帮助学生巩固本课的功能项目,培养学生的听说能力. Step

6 Summary 第六步 总结 Summarize the new words. Summarize the grammar. Summarize the useful expression Step

7 Homework 第七步 作业 (1) 预习Section B 的生词 (2) 描述一位朋友的外貌.

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题