编辑: 此身滑稽 2019-07-10
英语 西城区2017年高三期末考试 英语 考试时间:____分钟 题型 单选题 完型填空 简答题 补全信息 总分 得分 单选题 (本大题共15小题,每小题____分,共____分.

) 1.______ a tough challenge though, the Chinese women'

s volleyball team won an Olympic title?in Rio. A. Face B. Faced C. ?Facing D. To face 2. The ancient Silk Road ______ China and Europe has become an ideal place for studying and?traveling. A. among ? ?? B. along C. across? D. between 3. The teacher decided to give the task to ______ had a strong sense of responsibility. A. whoever ? ? B. ?whichever C. ?whatever D. whenever 4. Bob checked the equipment thoroughly, only ______ the power was not set. A. find ? B. found C. finding D. ?to find 5. ―Wow, I didn'

t know you play golf so well. ―I ______ for the last

6 months. A. play ? ? B. played C. am playing D. have been playing 6. Shelly ______ shy as a child, but now she is very outgoing. A. is ? ?? B. was C. has been D. had been 7. Participants at the conference were thankful for the information that ______ for them. A. provided B. ?is provided C. will be provided D. had been provided? 8. John stepped on the stage without hesitation ______ he had been preparing for this moment all?his life. A. even if ? ? ? ? B. ?as if C. as soon as D. as long as 9. Honesty ______ an important role in a child'

s ability to succeed in school and later life. A. played B. plays C. had played D. has played 10. The great thing about music is ______ it can bring people of different cultural backgrounds?together. A. which ? ? ? ? B. what C. that D. whether 11. If you ______ to his speech attentively, you should have known that his achievement was not?all from good luck. A. listened ? ?? B. would listen C. had listened D. would have listened 12. ―I am learning the piano. How can I learn it well? ―______ the traditional first before trying the modern. A. Master ? ? ? B. Mastering?? C. Mastered? D. To master 13. You ______ give me a lift. I want to walk home for exercise. A. needn'

t B. ?couldn'

t C. can'

t D. mustn'

t 14. Many universities share teaching resources online, creating a learning space ______ benefits?life-long learners. A. how ? ? ? B. what C. which D. where 15.by the heavy rain, we had to take shelter under a big tree. A. Drive B. ?Driven C. Driving D. To drive 完型填空 (本大题共20小题,每小题____分,共____分.) It wasthe third period of the day and time for the physical education class. Once outside, students broke into an easy jog toward thefield until, all of a sudden, Marcus cried out, Look!? What happened to the 16?It looks…angry. Thestudents turned to see what he was pointing at all at once: Someone paintedangry faces on the walls of the stadium! Duringlunch, all of the students were whispering with ?17? ?aboutthe graffiti (涂鸦).Possible explanations spread like wildfire ??18 the school. Laterin the afternoon,when Brian cleanedthe blackboard, Marcus suddenly ??19 the paint on his hands.He20that it was Brian who painted the graffiti, so after school, Marcusfollowed Brian to his locker and

21 on what hewas doing. When Brian opened his locker, Marcus saw small cans of paint inthere! He decided to

22 it to Mr. Johnson. Thenext morning, Brian was called to the principal'

s office. The moment Mr.Johnson asked 23about the graffiti, tears started flowing down Brian'

s cheeks. Filled withshame, he explained that he liked to paint, but he couldn'

t join the 24club because he had to go right home after school to baby-sit his littlebrother. I don'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
发布一个新话题