编辑: 会说话的鱼 2019-07-10

m too little, she said. Why?You'

re not little at all, said the mouse. Do you think so? replied Teensy, I'

m sorry you'

re so small.I know how it feels. Don'

t be sorry, said the mouse. I like being small!I can always fit into corners. Wow, said Teensy, so being(24) CAN be good. You'

re right.Little or big,you should always be(25) of who you are. said the mouse. 16.A.do B.get C.work D.answer 17.A.cut B.see C.hear D.reach 18.A.trees B.sunset C.colors D.branches 19.A.busy B.tired C.hungry D.difficult 20.A.happily B.patiently C.excitedly D.friendly 21.A.enjoyed B.watched C.imagined D.explained 22.A.sad B.slow C.pretty D.polite 23.A.ears B.backs C.noses D.knees 24.A.big B.tall C.heavy D.little 25.A.afraid B.proud C.careful D.ashamed.

三、阅读 (共两节

25 小题;

满分

45 分)

第一节 阅读理解(共20 小题;

每题

2 分,满分

40 分)阅读下列短文,从每题所给的 A、B、C 和D项中,选出最佳选项并在答题卡上将该项涂黑. Manu,an eightyearold boy,was sleeping comfortably in his bedroom.After a weekend break from his school,Manu failed to get up on time on Monday morning again. Manu,wake up.It'

s time for you to go to school, shouted out Manu'

s mother, Akhila,from the kitchen.Manu pulled the blanket over him and pretended he didn'

t hear his mother'

s repeated shouting. Manu!Please wake up!It'

s already 6:30and your school bus will be here in ten minutes.Wake up and get ready. After much yelling,Manu finally got up lazily when the school bus stopped in front of the house.Akhila had to ask the driver to wait for a few minutes.She quickly helped Manu get ready and helped him get on his school bus. Phew!Manu didn'

t miss his bus today.Akhila sighed and thought to herself. What should I do with this boy?Manu neither wakes up on time nor completes any of his daily tasks at the right time.It'

s time to teach him a lesson. The next morning,Akhila was in the kitchen as usual.Everything seemed normal in the house except for the unexpected silence. Manu finally woke up at around 9o'

clock.He looked at the clock and ran to the kitchen,crying out, Mamma!Why didn'

t you wake me up?I am really late for school. He couldn'

t stop crying. I have a maths test today and Madam Mangat will punish me if I miss her class and the test! Madam Mangat was the strictest teacher in Manu'

s school.The fear of missing her class made Manu cry even louder. Mamma,what should I do now?Please help.I promise I will wake up every day on time. Akhila could no longer see her son crying and said, Just promise me one more thing that you will do your daily task on time without pestering you to do it. Sure Mamma!I promise! Akhila said in a loving voice. I have already got permission from your math teacher and she has allowed you to take up the test today. Manu hugged his mother. Mamma!Thank you. He quickly got himself ready for school without any help from Akhila. On the way to the school,there was silence in the car but a smile on Akhila'

s face. 26.When did Manu get up on the Monday morning? A.After 6:30. B.After the school bus left. C.Before 6:30. D.Before the school bus arrived. 27.What does the underlined word pestering mean in paragraph 7? A.Inviting politely. B.Asking many times. C.Allowing many times. D.Encouraging patiently. 28.In what order did the following events happen? a.Manu cried for help. b.Akhila drove Manu to school. c.Akhila asked Manu for one more promise. d.Akhila got special permission from the teacher. e.Manu got himself ready for school without help. A.a,d,c,e,b. B.d,a.c,e,b. C.a,d,e,b,c. D.d,a,e,c,b 29.Why was there a smile on Akhila'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题