编辑: 会说话的鱼 2019-07-10
2018广州市中考英语模拟真题【精编版含答案】 注意:由于格式问题,部分试题考生在预览时会出现乱码情况,如有此现象发生,请点击全屏查看.

一、语法选择(共15 小题;

每题

1 分,满分

15 分) A long time ago,some farmers lived in a small village.And there was a farmer(1) had four sons. The farmer raised the four boys on his own.He hoped that his sons could learn not (2) opinions about things too quickly.So he gave his four sons (3) question in turn asking them to go to see a pear tree at a distance in different seasons.The sons promised they would not let their father (4) . The first son(5) out in the winter,the second in the spring,the third in the summer,and the youngest in the autumn. One year passed.When all of them returned home,the farmer called them together to describe(6) they had seen. The first son said the tree was(7) ,bent and distorted.It wasn'

t worth seeing at all.And it seemed that it wouldn'

t bear any fruit,(8) . The second son said it was not like that.but the tree was covered(9) green buds and made people feel full of hope. The third son disagreed,saying that it was full of flowers which smelled so sweet and (10) so beautiful.And he had never seen such beautiful scene that everyone would love it. The last son disagreed with all of them,saying that it (11) with fruit,full of life and content.People would be satisfied with it. At last,the four sons'

eyes were fixed(12) their father.The father smiled.Then he told his four sons that(13) they were all correct,they only saw the tree in one season.He told his sons that(14) could not judge a tree or a person only by one season,and that the essence of a person could only be measured when all the seasons (15) over. If you just give up in winter,you will miss the hope of spring,the beauty of summer and the harvest of autumn in your life. 1.A.who B. what. C.which D./ 2.A.give B.gave C.giving D.to give 3.A.a B.an C.the D./ 4.A.up B.on C.off D.down 5.A.set B.sets C.has set D.have set 6.A.how B.what C.that D.why 7.A.awful B.more awful C.awfully D.more awfully 8.A.also B.too C.either D.neither 9.A.in B.on C.of D.with 10.A.look B.looks C.looked D.was looking 11.A.fills B.filled C.is filled D.was filled 12.A.to B.up C.on D.with 13.A.if B.so C.but D.although 14.A.he B.him C.they D.them 15.A.is B.are C.was D.were.

二、完形填空 (共10 小题;

每小题 1.5 分,满分

15 分) Elephants are big,but Teensy was the smallest of them.Teensy tried everything she could think of to help herself grow.She put her legs out straight.She ate a lot.However,nothing seemed to (16) . One day Teensy went with the elephants to have lunch.They stopped in front of some trees and found their favourite green leaves.Teensy raised her nose and tried again and again.but she couldn'

t (17) the branches.Not even the low ones! At the end of the day,Teensy was with the rest of the elephants watching the (18) .But Teensy couldn'

t see very much. Excuse me, said Teensy politely, I'

d like to see more than your knees,if you please. But the elephants didn'

t hear little Teensy.They were too (19) enjoying the sunset.Teensy sat down and Waited (20) for them to finish admiring the sunset.She knew she was too little to walk away by herself,so she sat and (21) what the sunset must look like. Oh,I guess it is too pretty for words! she sighed.Teensy was very sad. Oh,woe is me. she said.Suddenly,Teensy heard a tiny voice. What is woe? the voice said.Teensy looked down and saw a mouse. Woe means (22) , said Teensy.She told the mouse about seeing only elephant (23) instead of the sunset. I'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题