编辑: 笨蛋爱傻瓜悦 2019-07-06
大学英语模拟真题 Test

5 第一部分:交际用语(共5小题;

每小题3分,满分15分) 此部分共有5个未完成的对话,针对每个对话中未完成的部分有4个选项,请从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项.

1. ―Hello, may I speak to Liu Mei? A. I'

m Liu Mei. B. Liu Mei is me. C. My name is Liu Mei. D. This is Liu Mei speaking. 2. ―Would you like another slice of Christmas cake? I'

m full. A. Yes, please. B. No more, thanks. C. Why not? D. Nothing more. 3. ―Susan is absent from today'

s class. As far as I know, she has never missed a class. A. How come? B. So what? C. Why?D. What for? 4. ―Is it possible for you to work late tonight? A. I like it.B. I'

ll do that. C. I'

d love to. D. I think so. 5. ―Unbelievable! I have failed the driving test again! This is not the end of the world. A. Good luck. B. Cheer up. C. Go ahead. D. No problem. 第二部分:阅读理解(共10小题;

每小题3分,满分30分) 此部分共有2篇短文,在

第一篇短文后有5个正误判断题,从每题后的两个选项中选出正确答案;

第二篇短文后有5个问题.请从每个问题后的A、B、C、D四个选项中选出正确选项. Passage

1 The workers who brought the girl to the orphanage (孤儿院) knew little about her. The streets where they found her had been her home for many years. Her parents were unknown. They left her long ago. At the orphanage, the girl, like all the children there, was taught to read and write. While she was studying at the orphanage,she learned something else-to be independent. At twenty-one,she left the orphanage and began work as a secretary. And then,in 1975, while she was still working as an ordinary secretary, something special happened. She entered the Miss Hong Kong competition and won it. This was the turning point in her life. Now her name,Mary Cheung,was known to everybody. Mary entered the competition because she wanted to show that orphanage girls could be something. Winning the competition gave her the chance to start a new life. This led her first into television and then into business as a manager. When she was working as a manager,she had trouble with her reports. My English just wasn'

t good enough. she says. Luckily,she had a boyfriend (who later became her husband) to help her. Mary studied management at Hong Kong Polytechnic and graduated in 1980. She started her own business in 1985. But she did not stop developing herself. She then studied at the University of Hong Kong. Since 1987,she had spent a lot of time on photography. She has held several exhibitions of her work in many places-China, New Zealand and Paris. She still found time, however, to work on TV, write for newspapers and bring up her family. The girl from the street has come a long way, but her journey is not finished yet. 6. Before Mary Cheung was brought to the orphanage, she had lived in the streets for many years. A.T B. F 7. The sentence orphanage girls could be something means that orphanage girls could be popular and successful. A.T B. F 8. Her life changed in 1985. A.T B. F 9. This passage is probably taken from a novel. A.T B. F 10. Mary'

s boyfriend was good at English. A.T B. F Passage

2 It has been reported that in colleges across the United States, the daytime serial drama known as the soap opera has suddenly become in . Between the hours of

11 a. m. and 4:30 p. m., college television lounges are filled with soap opera fans who can'

t wait to see the next episode in the lives of their favorite characters. Actually, soaps are more than a college favorite;

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题