编辑: 笔墨随风 2019-07-06
湖北成人教育2018年成人高考专升本英语考试预测题及答案

(十) I .

Phonetics (5 points) Directions: In each of the following groups of words, there are four underlined letters or letter combinations marked A, B, C and D. Compare the underlined parts and identify the one that is different from the others in pronunciation.Mark your answer by blackening the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet. 1. A. however B. narrow C. shallow D. snowy 2. A. adverb B. birthday C. curtain D. cigar 3. A. receipt B. reception C. psychological D. psychology 4. A. area B. appeal C. bacteria D. cafeteria 5. A. naked B. complicated C. snowboarded D. described II. Vocabulary and Structure (15 points) Directions: There are

15 incomplete sentences in this section. For each sentence there are four choices marked A, B, C and D. Choose one answer that best completes the sentence and blacken the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet. 6. I like the clouds at sunset because it seems relaxing. A. watch B. to watch C. watched D. watching 7. Unless you work hard you your test. A. will pass B. will not pass C. would pass D. would not pass 8. Do earthquakes often in North America? A. break B. break out C. happen to D. occur 9. Nowhere else in the world_more friendly people than in this small town. A. you might find B. you will find C. can you find D. should you find 10. It looks the family has got a lot of problems. A. as long as B. as if C. while D. though 11. You may think you know the answer but you don'

t, A. don'

t you B. may you C. may not you D. do you 12. I'

ve worked here since I_Harvard Business School. A. leave B. left C. have left D. had left 13. -- Would you prefer tea or coffee? -- I have some coffee, please. A. will B. am going to C. am about D. would 14. -- How much sugar is left? A. None B. Nothing C. Not many D. Few 15. You see the doctor if that back ache persists. A. better B. better have C. have better D. had better 16. Please fillthis online application form. A. up B. on C. out D. with 17, -- I'

ve never seen that movie. have I. A. So B. Either C. Neither D. Too 18.do you play tennis? -- Twice a month. A. When B. What C. How often D. How 19. He_that he was going to visit his sister in Ohio. A. said B. talked C. told D. spoke 20.explores the nature of guilt and responsibility and builds to a remarkable conclusion. A. The written beautifully novel B. The beautifully written novel C. The novel beautifully written D. The written novel beautifully Iii. Cloze (30 points) Directions: For each blank in the following passage, there are four choices marked A, B, Cand D.Choose the one that is most suitable and mark your answer by blackening the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet. Hawaii, the youngest state of the United States, is different in many ways from the mainland states. The Hawaiian people are a mixture of the

21 Hawaiians and many immigrants who arrived

22 When the first pineapple plantations

23 in Hawaii in the 1900'

s, there were not enough people living on the islands to do all the work.24 more came: the Chinese, Japanese, and the Portuguese were the main groups. For many years, Hawaiian customs were looked down on or 25. Now there is new pride in the old ways. Children are learning the

26 language and the traditional songs and dances. At the University of Hawaii there is a great deal of interest in the history of the islands and the culture of the27. Visitors to the islands 28to see the island paradise as it 29to be. Large numbers of tourists from the Mainland

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题