编辑: GXB156399820 2018-12-13

t come in.-请不要进来. -Just a moment (a minute), please.-请稍等一下. -I'

m sorry to disturb you. May I clean the room, sir?-对不起打扰你了,我来打扫一下房间好吗? -All right. Come in, please.-好的,请进来. -Please clean it when I am out.-我马上要出去,请等一会儿打扫. -May I change the water of the thermos now?-我现在可以换水吗? -Yes, please.-请换吧. -Some of my friends will come and see me this afternoon. Will you please give me some more hot bottles and tea cups?-下午我有几位朋友来访,请给加些热水瓶和茶杯. -Well, we'

ll send tea into the room when the visitors come.好,客人来访我们会端茶进来的. -By the way, is there any mail for me?-顺便一下,有我的邮件吗? -No. If there is, I'

ll give it to you in time.-没有.如果有的话,我会及时给你送来的. -Why did you come in without my permission?-你为什么没经我允许就进来了? -It'

s my negligence. I beg your pardon.-我疏忽了,请你原谅. -I come and make the bed. Shall I do it now or later?-我来做夜床,你看是现在做还是等会儿做? -Since you have come, you may do it now?-既然来了,现在就做吧. -Here'

s your clean laundry. You'

d better check it.-衣服洗好了,请您过目. -I am collecting the fee of the long distance call.-我来收长途电话费. -This is the bill for the room rent of half a day.-这是补半天房金的帐单. -Here is a telegram for you.-这儿有一封你的电报. -Why is it unsealed?-它怎么被拆开了? -Because there is no name of the receiver on the envelope, therefore the clerk unsealed it in order to find out the name of the receiver. 因为电报封面没有收报人姓名,服务台为了查对姓名而拆开的. -Have you lost anything today, sir?-先生,你今天丢过什么东西吗? -Yes, a wallet. I'

m looking for it now.-丢了一只皮夹子,我正在找呢. -What is there in the wallet?-皮夹子里有些什么? -My daughter'

s photo and some money.-有一张我女儿的照片,还有一些钱. -Look, is this wallet yours?-看,这只皮夹子是不是你的? -Yes, it'

s mine. Thank you ever so much.-是我的,太感谢你了. -I want to borrow China Daily of these days.-我要看这几天的《中国日报》. -Please get some copies of China Pictorial for me.-请拿几份《中国日报》给我. -Please bring some chairs for me.-请拿几把椅子来. -Please get me some soap.-卫生间的肥皂要添了. -The slippers are workout. Change them for me, please.-拖鞋坏了,请给换一双. -Get a hot-w........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题