编辑: GXB156399820 2018-12-13

s jolly good! 这太好了! 14.And where can I have my laundry done? 脏衣服送到哪里去洗? 15.Madam.What can I do for you? 夫人.我能为您做些什么? 16.I'

m looking for a man whose name is John. 我在寻找一位男士,他的名字叫约翰. 17.Could you tell me his room number, please? 请问他的房间号码是多少? 18.I suppose it is 735. 我想他的房间号码是735号. 19.By the way, please show me where the lift is? 顺便请指点我电梯在什么地方? 20.I need some information about touring Linzhou. 我想了解关于游览林州的情况. 21. There are two trains going to Linzhou every morning,No.49 and No.79. 每天早晨有两列火车到,49次列车和79次列车. 22.What time does this train leave? 这列火车什么时间发车? 23. Could you get me two tickets for tomorrow here? 你能否在这儿卖给我两张明天的车票? 24.I'

m looking for a friend, Mr. Brown. Could you tell me if he is in the hotel? 我在找一位朋友,布朗先生.你能告诉我他是住在这个饭店吗? 25.Just a minute,please.I'

ll see if he is registered. 请稍等片刻,我看看他是否登记了. 26.They are in suite 705. Let me phone him. 他们住在705号套房,我来给他打电话. 27.Mr. Brown said he'

s waiting for you in his room. 布朗先生说他在房间里等您. 宾馆酒店英语-入住 Checking in 好不容易找到一家喜欢的旅馆,不妨好好利用旅馆内的服务.除了既有硬体设施外,也可视自己需要向旅馆提出合理要求,使自己有段舒适的住宿时光. 何时需退房? When is check-out time? 明早你是否能帮我将行李拿到大厅? Could you bring my baggage down to the lobby tomorrow morning? 当然.你何时离开? Sure. What time are you leaving? 8点. At

8 o'

clock. 那么,我将在7点50分到你的房间. Then I'

ll go to your room at 7:50. 我总共有3件行李. I have three pieces of baggage. 明早,请将行李放在你的门口. Please leave them outside your room tomorrow morning. 这是316号房.我想要一件毛毯. This is room 316. I'

d like a blanket, please. 请送给我一壶咖啡(热水). Please bring me a pot of coffee (boiled water). 请送给我一些冰块和水. Please bring me some ice cubes and water. 我想设定早晨的呼叫铃. I'

d like a wake-up call, please. 几点? What time? 明早7点.

7 o'

clock tomorrow morning. 冷气(电视、灯)无法开启. The air-conditioner (TV set, light) doesn'

t work. 房间内没有热水. There is no hot water. 热水不够热. The hot water is not hot enough. 我要退房.请给我账单. I'

d like to check out. My bill, please. 我拿了一瓶小吧台中的可乐. I had a coke in the mini-bar. 是否能以信用卡付账? Can I pay by credit card? 我住的很愉快. I enjoy my stay. 餐厅点餐英语用语 Have you got a table for two, please? 请问您有两个人的桌子吗?? ? Have you booked a table? 您预定餐桌了吗? Have you made a reservation? 您预定了吗? Smoking or non-smoking? 吸烟区还是非吸烟区? Would you like something to drink? 您想喝什么? Would you like to see the menu? 您需要看菜单吗? Language Notes?三言两语 点菜就餐的典型次序是:找一张桌子坐下-看菜单-点菜-付钱-离开.英语语言的表达基本上也是依照次顺序. 订餐 在英文中有两种说法,即to book a table?和make a reservation.在英国以及在其它很多国家,餐厅一般划分为吸烟区和非吸烟区.一进餐厅,服务员会主动征询客人的意见,然后引领客人前往所选择的区域就餐. 打搅一下,我能看看菜单吗? expression表达 Excuse me, could I see the menu, please? 打搅一下,我能看看菜单吗? Are you ready to order? 您现在可以点餐吗? first course/starters 第一道菜/开胃菜 main course 主菜 dessert 甜食 Could I have the bill, please? 请拿账单来,好吗? How would you like to pay? 请问您怎样付款? Language Notes 三言两语 在西餐厅就餐,菜单一般由三类不同的菜别组成.the first course或者starters是指第一道菜,往往是汤、一小碟色拉或其它小吃.第二道菜是主菜,fish and chips是鱼和炸土豆条,它同 roast beef and york shir pudding――牛肉布丁 、 shepherd spie――牧羊人的馅饼 一样,都是典型的英国传统菜肴.最后一道是甜食――或冷或热,但都是甜的.西方饮食习惯是先吃咸的,后吃甜的.西餐菜单名目繁多,有时不易读懂.遇到这种情况,可以请服务员解释一下. 客房服务 Housekeeping -May I come in?-我可以进来吗? -Come in, please.-请进. -Please don'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题