编辑: 5天午托 2018-09-19
通州区2018年高三年级模拟考试 英语试卷 2018年4月 本试卷共10页,共120分.

考试时长100分钟.考生务必将答案答在答题卡上,在试卷上作答无效.考试结c后,将答题卡交回. 第一部分:知识运用(共两节,45分)

第一节单项填空(共15小题;

每小题1分,共15分) 从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填人空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑. 例:It'

s so nice to hear from her again. , we last met more than thirty years ago. A. What'

s more B. That'

s to say C. In other words D. Believe it or not 答案是D. 1. ―What sort of house do you want to have? Something big? ―Well, it be big―that'

s not important. A. needn'

t B. mustn'

t C. can'

t D. won'

t 2. The police asked the passers-by if they the accident happen. A. have seen B. saw C. had seen D. would see 3. A Hello to a stranger is a small thing through it we can make the world better for other persons. A. for B. but C. so D. or 4. He noticed that he by a stranger when he was walking in the street. A. was being followed B. was following C. had followed D. followed 5. No one to our complaints, so I will write a letter to the newspaper. A. had responded B. responds C. has responded D. is responding 6. Our school will organize a trip to the local mountains, the students to get close to nature. A. encouraging B. encouraged C. encourage D. having encouraged 7. Most city parks are places you can escape from big, ugly structures of metal and stone. A. that B. where C. which D. when 8. your aunt was so busy, why didn'

t she employ someone to help her look after the baby? A. In case B. Now that C. As long as D. As if 9.we get to know foreign places, we come to understand that there are many different ways to live. A. Before B. Although C. Unless D. As 10. If asked to look after luggage for someone else, the police at once. A. inform B. informed C. to inform D. informing 11. English in the future will be quite different from it is today because some of English words may die out. A. where B. that C. when D. what 12. I have a desire to take up teaching as my profession when I from the university. A. will graduate B. graduate C. have graduated D. would graduate 13. A study on smog, on the Nature website, caught some top scientists'

attention all over the world. A. publish B. publishing C. published D. being published 14. The children have promised to give us a hand the packing. A. on B. for C. with D. in 15. It is evident staying with excellent people can increase the chances of success. A. why B. whether C. when D. that

第二节完形填空(共20小题;

每小题1. 5分,共30分) 阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,从每题所给的a、b、c、d四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑. You'

re going to do WHAT? I asked my best friend, Julie, in alarm. I'

m going to try out for the cheerleading squad (啦 啦队),'

'

she said, eyes fixed on the ground. We had been best friends since second grade and we did everything together. We had made some

16 about what we would do this year, but now she was going

17 on her own. I was sure that if she joined the cheerleading squad, she would become best friends with someone else and I couldn'

t

18 the thought. Why are you doing this? Do you really want to hang around with those girls instead of me? I cried, my voice filled with

19 . It'

s not about the girls, Julie said. It'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题