编辑: 匕趟臃39 2018-08-30

s not allowed, we have to confiscate it or you can go back and have it checked in. 你包里有打火机、水吗?对不起,不允许,我们要没收或者你可以托运. Do you have anything to declare? 你有什么需要申报吗? No, it'

s all personal stuffs and cosmetics. 没有, 这些都是私人物品和化妆品. Passengers of flight D2057, now on board please. 请航班D2057的乘客登机. Welcome on board! Your boarding pass please! This way please! 欢迎登机,请出示您的登机牌,请这边走! 飞机上 Please fasten the seat belt and switch off your mobile phone and all electronics. 请大家系好安全带,关闭所有手机及电子产品. Please fill in this disembarkation/landing card.请你填写这张入境卡(或者叫immigration form入境表格) Excuse me, where is the baggage claim? 请问行李领取处在哪儿? My baggage didn'

t come out;

can you put a trace on it? 我的行李没有出来,能帮我查一下吗? 兑换钱币 Hi, can I help you, Mme? 有什么可以帮您 I wanna change some US dollars into Ringgit. 我要用美金换点马来西亚林吉特 How much do you want to change? 你要换多少

250 US dollars, what'

s the exchanging rate today? 250美金,兑换率多少啊? It'

s one US dollars to three point three five (3.35) ringgit,

250 dollars, um, 837.5 ringgit, how would you like your money? 1美金兑3.35林吉特;

250美金,就是...837.5林吉特.钱币要百元的还是小额的? In hundreds. 百元的 Here you go! 好的 手机 保持通话 I wanna buy a local Sim card, please. 我想买一张当地电话卡. Please fill this form and give me a passport photo. 请给我一张护照照片,并填妥这个表格. You gonna stay here for a whole month, so you can deposit an initial amount of

500 ruppees. 你要呆一个月,可以卡存金额500卢比. Sorry, this is poor connection, please text me! 抱歉,手机信号很差,请给我发短信(很多同学喜欢说send me a message, 里面俩错误,而且不地道). Excuse me, my mobile is out of balance, where can I recharge it? 我的手机余额不足了,请问哪里充值?余额要用 balance , 充值是 recharge , charge 是充电. There'

re a lot of voucher centers in the Paharganj market. 帕哈甘吉市场里有很多充值中心. My mobile is running low, (手机快没电了),My mobile is running out of power(手机没电了), where can I charge it? 请问哪里可以充电? Oh, my god, I don'

t have the adaptor with me, where can I buy one? 电源转换器没带,哪儿有卖呢? 不正常航班服务通知 〔由____ ①备降本站〕⑩乘坐〔补班〕⑩____②次航班前往____ ①的旅客请注意: 请您到〈1.服务台2.餐厅〉(11)凭〈1.登机牌2.飞机票〉(11)领取〈1.餐券2.餐盒3.饮料、点心〉(11) 谢谢! Passengers for 〔supplementary〕⑩ flight ____② 〔alternated from____ ①〕⑩to ____ ①, attention please: Please go to 〈1.servce counter 2. restaurant〉(11)to get 〈1.a meal coupon 2.a meal box 3.the refreshments〉(11)and show your 〈1.boarding passes 2. Air-tickets〉(11)for identification. Thank you. 机上广播: 女士们,先生们: 欢迎你乘坐XX航空公司航班XX_____前往_____(中途降落_____).有_____至____的飞行距离是_______,预计空中飞行时间是________小时_______分.飞行高度______米,飞行速度平均每小时_______公里. 为了保障飞机导航几通讯系统的正常工作,在飞机起飞和下降过程中请不要使用手提式电脑,在整个航程中请不要使用手提电话,遥控玩具,电子游戏机,激光唱机和电音频接收机等电子设备. 飞机很快就要起飞了,现在有客舱乘务员进行安全检查.请您坐好,系好安全带,收起座椅靠悲和小桌板.请您确认您的手提物品是否妥善安放在头顶上方的行李价内或座椅下发.(本次航班全程禁烟,在飞行途中请不要吸烟.) 本次航班的乘务长讲协同机上_______名乘务员竭诚为为您提供及时周到的服务. 谢谢! Welcome Good morning (afternoon, evening), Ladies and Gentlemen: Welcome aboard XX Airlines flight XX______to______(via______) The distance between______and_______is______kilometers. Our flight will take hours and_______minutes. We will be flying at an altitude of________meters and the average speed is_______ kilometers per hour. In order to ensure the normal operation of aircraft navigation and communication systems, passengers are toys, and other electronic devices throughout the flight and the laptop computers are not allowed using during ta........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题