编辑: 匕趟臃39 2018-08-30
Outdoor English From http://www.

doyouhike.net/forum/globe/485953,0,0,1.html 作者:那一世

一、飞机篇 售票点预订机票 I want to book a ticket from Penang to Chiang Mai, Thailand for Tomorrow. 我想订一张明天从槟城飞泰国清迈的票子. No direct flight is available, Mme. You can either transfer from Bangkok or from KL. 没有直飞的,您可以选择从曼谷转或是从吉隆坡转. Then from KL. 那就从吉隆坡转吧.

441 Ringgit, taxes included. But luggage fee not included since you'

re departing within

24 hours. 441林吉特一共含税. 但是行李费不包括在内,因为你订的是24小时内的票. How much is that? 那行李费是多少啊? For the first

15 kilos,

30 ringgit, and for every extra kilo,

20 ringgit. 15公斤30林吉特,每超重一公斤,再加20林吉特. (网络不提供24小时以内出发的订票服务,即使到了服务柜台,选择24小时内出发的机票,就意味倍增的机票价格和行李费.) I have a huge case of

23 kilos, that means I have to pay extra

160 Ringgit for the baggage? That'

s a lot. 我有个巨大行李箱是23公斤,也就是说我要多付160林吉特的行李费?太多了! Yes, or you can leave the day after tomorrow, the flight fee is

339 Ringgit, tax included, and the Baggage fee is

30 ringgit for

20 kilos and

40 ringgit for

25 kilos, that'

s much cheaper. 是的,您可以后天走,机票价格是339林吉特含税,行李费是30林吉特20公斤;

40林吉特25公斤.便宜多了. OK, then, one ticket for the day after tomorrow. 那行,订后天的吧. Card or cash? 刷卡还是现金? Card 刷卡! Sorry, your credit card is refused, do you have another card? 不好意思您的信用卡被拒了, 您还有其他的卡吗? Not possible! What'

s wrong? 怎么可能?怎么回事呢? I don'

t know, you have to contact with your issuing bank or you can pay by cash. 不知道,您可以联系发卡行或者用现金支付. 旅游小贴士:出国时账户里应准备足够多的美金,因为只有银联标志的ATM机才能取人民币,而不是所有兑换点都有人民币兑换业务;

而如果账户美金余额足够,就可以在任何ATM上取款,而且美金可自动根据兑换率转换成林吉特(马来西亚). 在机场 换登机牌: Your passport and your e-ticket (paper-ticket), please! 请出示您的护照和电子机票.(我们通常都是网上订票打印出来的电子票叫electronic ticket or paper ticket). How many pieces of baggage/ luggage do you have? 你有几件行李? I have a huge suitcase, a carry-on bag and a Rucksack. 我有一个大箱子,一个手提拧包和一个背包.(小背包一般用Rucksack) Are you checking the backpack or carrying on? C你的背包要托运吗? Sorry, your luggage is

2 kilos overweight! 对不起, 您的行李超重2公斤. How much is the excess baggage charge? 超额行李费多少钱? It'

s

50 ringgits. 50马币. Can I change my aisle seat to window seat? 我能把靠走廊的位置换到靠窗位吗? Here'

s your boarding pass. 请拿好您的登机牌.(上有座位号和登机信息) After the security check, board your flight at gate B17, please! 通过安检后请在B17登机口登机! I have to transit from Kuala Lumpur. 我得在吉隆坡转机. The flight is never on time these days because of the rainstorm in KL, it'

s delayed an hour again! 这些天有于吉隆坡暴雨,飞机总不准时.这下又晚点1个小时了! 过安检 Please put your lap-top and all electronic things in this tray! 请把背包的笔记本和电子产品拿出来放在这个托盘里. Do you have lighters/ water in your bag? Sorry, it'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题