编辑: 雷昨昀 2018-07-04

C. smooth光滑的;

平整的;

D. thick厚的.故正确答案是选项B. 40. A【解析】动词的辨析及语境理解.句意:但是数年来,盐的最重要的作用是保护食物.根据下文 Like other living things, most bacteria(细菌) need water to live. Salt takes in plenty of water, so most bacteria(细菌) can not live in a salty environment. 可知,盐应该是保护食物.A. protect保护;

B. provide提供;

C. produce生产;

D. prepare准备.故正确答案为选项A. 41. A【解析】介词的辨析.句意:盐能够吸收大量的水,因此大部分细菌在很咸的环境下不能生存.根据选项及上下文语境可知,表达在咸的环境下,正确答案为A. 42. C【解析】形容词的辨析.句意:在人类历史上,盐的这种能力已经使它更有价值.根据下文 Every ancient culture from Egypt to China depended on salt. 可知盐的价值.A. hopeful有希望的;

B. comfortable舒服的;

C. valuable 有价值的;

D. successful 成功的.根据选项及语境可知,正确答案为选项C. 43. D【解析】动词的辨析.句意:甚至当今社会,人们把那些努力工作有用的人被描述成 有用的人,正派的人 . A. saved 节约;

B. dreamed 梦想;

C. invited 邀请;

D. described描述.根据句意,表示描述,所以正确答案为选项D. 44. B 【解析】动词的辨析.句意:几个世纪以来,盐很难得到.根据后文 It'

s usefulness, together with rarity(稀有) made it very expensive. 表示盐很难得到,因为它很稀有并且昂贵.根据选项及语境可知表示得到,获得用get,正确答案为选项B. 45. A【解析】名词的辨析.句意:盐甚至能像钱一样被使用.根据后文 In fact, the word salary (薪水) comes from the word salt. 薪水这个词来自盐这个词, A. money钱;

B. medicine 药物;

C. earth地球,泥土;

D. food 食物.根据选项及语境可知,正确答案为选项A. VII.阅读理解(共15小题,每小题2分,计30分) 阅读A、B、C三篇材料,然后从各小题所给的四个选项中选出最佳选项. A Dear sir, I ordered a skirt from you last month, but there are some problems with it. First, the color is not as green as it is shown on your website. I understand that the picture does not always show the real color, but it should nor be that different. Second, I asked for Size M because it is the size I usually wear. But your Size M is so small that I have to give it to my younger sister. I think you should be more serious about your business. Truly Susan Rosen Dear Ms. Rosen, Thank you for telling us the problems with your order. We hope we can give you better service. We are sending you another skirt with this letter. It is Size L, and its green color is brighter than the one you had. We hope you like it. Our office hours are 9:00 a.m.―5:00 p.m. Please call us if you have any more questions. Yours truly Victor Smith 46. Why did Susan Rosen write the letter? A. To say sorry to her sister. B. To show the picture to Smith. C. To tell her problem to a friend. D. To talk about what she bought. 47. What did Victor Smith do for Susan Rosen? A. He helped her cancel the order.B. He sent her a new skirt. C. He asked her to visit the office.D. He called her for another color. 【答案】46-47 DB 【解析】本文讲的是网上购物遇到的问题,通过信件我们可以看到Susan Rosen遇到了两个问题,一个是买的裙子颜色不像网站展示的那么绿;

其次裙子的尺码偏小.卖家Victor Smith 为了表达歉意,给Susan Rosen再次邮寄一件L号的新裙子,并表达歉意. 46. D 【解析】细节判断题.问题:Susan Rosen 为什么要写这封信?根据第一封信的内容 I ordered a skirt from you last month, but there are some problems with it. First, the color is not as green as it is shown on your website….Second, I asked for Size M because it is the size I usually wear. But your Size M is so small that I have to give it to my younger sister. 可知,Susan Rosen在和卖家谈论买的裙子,正确答案为D. 47. B 【解析】综合判断题.问题: Victor Smith为Susan Rosen做了什么?根据第二封信的内容 We hope we can give you better service. We are sending you another skirt with this letter. It is Size L, and its green color is brighter than the one you had. 可知卖家又新邮寄一件裙子,正确答案为B. B Edward rose early on the New-year morning. He looked in every room and wished a Happy New Year to his family. Then he ran into the street to repeat that to those he might meet. When he came back, his father gave him two bright, new silver dollars . His face lighted up as he took them. He had wished for a long time to buy some petty books that he had seen at the bookstore. He left the house with a light heart, expecting to buy the books. As he ran down the street, he saw a poor family.? I wish you a happy? New Year. said Edward, as he was happily passing on. The man shook his head. You are not from this country? said Edward. The man again shook his head, for he could not understand or speak........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题