编辑: 没心没肺DR 2018-01-26
推荐信模板(公司老板推荐) Reference ? Dear Sir or Madam, As her project manager, I am really honored to recommend Ms Wang to you.

Ms Wang was chosen by Haidian Post Office, Beijing Post Administration as a computer programmer in

1996 upon her graduation due to her excellent academic achievements in college.She has been working here up to now with an annual income of RMB60,000 and enjoying the welfare of an industrial staff. Ms Wang's main responsibilities included maintenance of the integrated information system and the postal financial customer service system in Haidian Post Office Weigongcun Branch;

compilation, testing and system maintenance of applied software for the Commercial Mail Company of Haidian Post Office.In her work, she has mastered various software, from operating system to programming language, and database as well. As far as my memory can reach, Ms Wang is an honest, integrated and tolerant girl, always willing to help others and has a strong sense of teamwork.She is devoted to her work and has the capability of developing software, with an open and clear mind, independently, industriously and innovatively.A bright and modest girl with strong capacities, she has been studying continuously to refresh her professional knowledge and improving her technical skills.Her masterful technical skills and dedication to her profession have made Ms Wang an excellent programmer. If you need further information about Ms Wang, please feel free to contact me. ? Sincerely yours, Hua Song, Manager Commercial Mail Company, Haidian Post Office

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题