编辑: ddzhikoi 2019-08-29
宜春市2018~2019学年第一学期期末统考 高二年级英语听力材料及参考答案 参考答案 听力 1-5 BACA B 6-10 BA A CB 11-15C A ACC 16-20BABCA 阅读 21-23CAD 24-27 CDAB 28-31 BCAC 32-35 BCAB 36-40 EGDBF 完型 41-45ACBAD 46-50 BCDAB 51-55 CACBD 56-60ACDDB 语法填空 61.

It 62. less 63.is required 64. from collected 66. removing 67. but 68. a 69. constantly 70. developments 短文改错 Dear Peter, Our school will hold an English Speech Competition which name is My whose Chinese Dream . So I'

m writing to invite you to be one of the judges. The competition will be held in the Art Building on 24th December. As the native a English speaker, you are the right person I can turn. I know you are always devoted to to taking part in various activity about English, which gives you much value experience. activities valuable So I'

m being convinced of your ability and I really hope you can come to be a great push for their competition. our As require, you should get the hang of the background of the Chinese Dream. required Your participation really matter. Please join us without hesitation. I hope you can matters reply as quick as possible. quickly Yours Li Hua 书面表达 Hello, Tom, I'

m delighted to hear that you are coming to China and plan to live in a host family. I'

d like to recommend my neighbor Mr. and Mrs. Zhang. They are in their forties;

both of them are senior high school teachers. They have a son, who is a 16-year-old student in Senior Grade One. The family are friendly and warm-hearted. They welcome you to live with them. Their apartment is on the fifth floor of a 17-storey building, with three bedrooms and an area of

158 square meters. The apartment is equipped with basic items, like the air conditioner, the refrigerator and the Internet. Where they live is close to the school you'

re going to study in. Therefore, it'

s quite convenient for you to get there. If you want to learn more about my neighbor, tell me. Looking forward to your coming. Yours truly, Li Hua 听力录音稿 (Text 1) M: So, we'

ve got three hours. Shall we go skateboarding in the park? W: Well, there'

s the latest space film, or there'

s a new computer-game shop. M: I haven'

t got enough money to buy a new game anyway. Let'

s go and watch the film. (Text 2) M: Oh dear! The head teacher'

s been in this classroom. W: How do you know? M: Look, that'

s her handwriting on the blackboard, in white chalk. W: I thought she would stay at home today. (Text 3) W: I was so scared last night. M: During the storm? W: Yeah. I was home alone. And I fell asleep and I dreamed there was a train accident. You were on the train. M: Oh, no! (Text 4) W: I wonder which one of us will be the manager since John left last month. M: Well, once the new design gets accepted by the company, George will be the most probable choice. W: But Richard has increased the sales a lot since he came. (Text 5) M: I thought that by running some local TV ads I'

d get some new customers, but no luck. W: Too bad. Didn'

t it cost more money to make that ad? M: It sure did. I guess it'

s back to the newspaper for me.

第一节到此结束.

第二节 听下面5段对话或独白.每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项.听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟;

听完后,各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间.每段对话或独白读两遍. 听下面一段对话,回答第6和第7两个小题.现在,你有10秒钟的时间阅读这两个小题. (Text 6) W: Good afternoon, Jeff. Did you receive your new parking permit? I got mine this morning. M: This morning? No, I still didn'

t get one. I have to ask the parking attendant to let me out every night. W: I guess you should talk to someone in Human Resources about getting a permit. M: Yeah. I think you'

re right. I'

ll go there right after I finish typing up this report. 听下面一段对话,回答第8和第9两个小题.现在,你有10秒钟的时间阅读这两个小题. (Text 7) W: Good evening. Can I help you? M: I'

d like some flowers, please. W: Yes, of course, sir. We'

ve got some beautiful roses. M: How much are they? W: $4 each. M: OK. I'

d like 12, please. W: Right. Are they for your girlfriend or your mother? M: They are for a girl my friend Bob likes. He is too busy to get some flowers. W: Oh, I see. Any message? M: No, no message, thank you. W: You'

re welcome. 听下面一段对话,回答第10至第12三个小题.现在,你有15秒钟的时间阅读这三个小题. (Text 8) W: Hey, Joe, how come the credit card bill is so high this month? M: Oh, I ordered a couple of things from that TV shopping channel. W: You did? What did you get? M: Things we can really use. Look. It'

ll really save us money. I won'

t have to go to the barber any more. You can do it for me. W: Oh, Joe. I don'

t know how to cut hair! And if you think I'

m going to let you cut my hair, forget it! What else did you get? M: I got something for you. Look ― it talks. W: But we already have a cleaning machine that works perfectly well. So, you spent over $200 on things we don'

t need. M: Now I have something you can really use … W: Shut up! I'

ve heard enough! 听下面一段对话,回答第13至第16四个小题.现在,你有20秒钟的时间阅读这四个小题. (Text 9) M: Have you ever been to a rock festival, Julie? W: Yes, I'

ve been to lots. The last one was in Germany. M: Who did you see there? W: David Bowie and U2. Have you ever seen them in concerts? M: No, I'

m not a big rock fan. I prefer classical music or jazz. Have you ever been to a classical concert? W: No, never. M: Oh, listening to an orchestra playing live is an exciting experience. And how about a jazz concert? W: Yes, I'

ve been to one. It was OK. M: Oh, I'

ve been to hundreds. Live jazz is amazing. Have you heard of Miles Davis? W: No. M: Seriously, you'

ve never heard of him? He was an excellent jazz musician. You'

ve never heard of his King of Blue album? W: Er, no never. M: You'

re joking! It'

s only the best-selling jazz record of all time! You don'

t know anything about real music. Right. Your music education starts with Miles Davis. W: And yours starts with … er … Radiohead. M: Radio what? W: Radiohead, a rock band. Don'

t you know anything? 听下面一段独白,回答第17至第20四个小题.现在,你有20秒钟的时间阅读这四个小题. (Text 10) M: Hello, everyone! Now listen up. I have a few things to remind you of before you go to your rooms. Firstly, you will be given a key and even though you are allowed to take it out with you, I think you should leave it at reception when you go out. And don'

t forget to lock your rooms! OK? Next, always stay together in groups of three or four. You mustn'

t go anywhere alone. Alright? This afternoon we will go on a walking tour of the old town and then you will have an hour to discover the rest of the town. By the way, while you'

re there, you should try the local tea. It'

s delicious! Now, tomorrow morning, we have a guided tour ........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题