编辑: ok2015 2017-09-30

7 1. lying on the bed 2. he had studied business instead of history 3. liked hunting wild animals for fun more than 4. he was born and brought up in America 5. it means standing in a queue all night Unit

8 1. The older New England villages have changed relatively little_ (除了一两个加油站有所变化)in recent decades. 2.食用太多的脂肪会导致)heart disease and cause high blood pressure. 3.是我们的长期政策) that we will achieve unity through peaceful means. 4. As one of the world's highest paid models, she 为她的脸投保了500万美元). 5.多亏大量的食品输送) from the entire globe, these countries have for many years not felt any population pressure. Unit

8 1. except for a gas station or two / one or two gas stations 2. Eating too much fat can contribute to 3. It is our consistent policy We find it difficult to prevent people from doing that. It's no use talking without doing. It's a well-known fact that the development of a country depends on the quality of its younger generation. 4. had her face insured for five million dollars 5.Thanks to the enormous flow of food Unit

9 1. Tom should_明事理,不至于找迪克帮忙). 2.打碎的玻璃杯怪不着孩子们), because the room was too dark. 3. None of us_期望主席在晚会上露面), because we thought he was still in hospital. 4. There was a big hole in the road 影响了交通). 5. He is quite sure that_对他来说完成任务是不可能的) within two days. Unit

9 1. know better than to ask Dick for help know better than to do sth. ? none other than : The first speech was given by none other than Mr. Smith. ? not so much as:甚至不...连...都没有 I have not so much as heard of him, much less know him. ? other than : The truth is quite other than what you think. ? still less : He knows little of mathematics, and still less of chemistry. ? much more : John likes music, much more dancing. ? As good as : The house was as good as new. ? as good as or better than : The facilities of the older hospital are as good as or better than those of the new hospital. ? as good as, if not better than: Ann's work is as good as, if not better than, ours. 2. The children were not to blame for the broken glass be not to blame for 3. expected the chairman to turn up at the party 4. which held up the traffic 5. it's impossible for him to fulfill the task it is + for sb. to do sth. Unit

10 1. I have kept that portrait_我每天能看到的地方), as it always reminds me of my university life. 2.我们经理正在拜访一个重要客户)and he will be back this afternoon. 3. But for the help of their group,我们在调查中就不会取得成功). 4. If people feel hopeless, they don't bother_获取他们成功所需的技能). 5. During the process, great care has to be taken_以便使得精致的丝绸不被弄坏). Unit

10 1. where I can see it every day in the place where / in which I can see it every day He found the books where he had put it. He found the books in the place where he had put it. The news that we heard is not true. The news that he won the prize is not true. It is the place where they lived before. It is in the place that they lived before. 2. Our manager is calling on an important customer now 3. we would not have succeeded in the investigation 4. to acquire the skills they need to succeed 5. to protect the delicate silk from damage 更多四六级免费资料请访问 新东方在线 www.koolearn.com 最新考试动态 新东方名师指导 历年真题下载 名师在线讲座 VIP精选资料

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题