编辑: ok2015 2017-09-30
新东方在线考研资料免费下载中心 精华视频推荐:名师王兆飞解析2011.

6四六级写作真题 名师赵建昆解析2011.6四级听力真题 名师赵建昆解析2011.6六级听力真题 四级资料精选: 【词汇】 2011四级备考:常用短语和核心词汇 2011四级考试备考:高频短语与搭配 英语四级考试高频词汇每日突破 新东方英语四级考试词汇课堂 【语法】 2011英语四级考试基础语法辅导 2011年12月四级考试过关名师语法讲义 2011年12月四级考试过关高级语法讲义 大学英语四级考试常用语法精选 【写作】 四六级考试写作过关必备:加分句型 2011英语四级考试写作推荐句型解析 四级考试写作必备:常见词汇英文表达 四级写作暑期提高:必备高分佳句 【听力】 四级听力备考:常考习语和易混淆词汇 2011英语四级考试听力过关必备短语 2011英语四级考试听力复习技巧 新东方四级考试听力名师课堂讲义 【阅读】 大学英语四级考试拓展阅读-晨读美文 名师总结四级考试阅读理解高频词汇 四级考试阅读高频词汇分类总结 四级考试阅读主旨题解题技巧实战 英语四级考试翻译精选练习10套Unit l 1.直到天黑了) that she realized it was too late to go home. 2. Color and sex are not relevant to 一个人是否适合这个职位). 3. Corn originated in the New World and thus 在欧洲不为人所知 ) until Columbus found it being cultivated in Cuba. 4. I don't mind your delaying making the decision 只要不是太晚). 5. There are few electronic applications 更容易引起有关未来就业机会的恐惧) . Unit l 1. It was not until dark that 2. whether a person is suitable for the job 3. was not known in Europe 4. as long as it is not too late 5. more likely to raise fears concerning future job opportunities respecting, regarding , concerning: I wrote a letter respecting / regarding / concerning my daughter's school examinations. provided = if : We will pay you the bonus provided the job is completed on time. supposing. Supposing it rains tomorrow, what will you do? Unit

2 1. I'd 考虑到他的名望) with other farmers and business people in the community, and then make a decision about whether or not to approve a loan. 2. Only under special circumstances 允许新生参加补考). 3. We 认为我们的皮肤理当如此) until it is burned beyond repair. 4. Some women 可能会在工作中挣得很高薪水) instead of staying home, but they decided not to work for the sake of the family. 5. Peter,那个整天一直在开车的人),suggested stopping at the next town. Unit

2 1. take into account his reputation 2. are freshmen permitted to take the make-up test allow / permit sb. to do sth. never, hardly, not, not only, little, seldom, often, many a time, not until, rarely, in vain, scarcely / hardly... when ;

no sooner... than: Never have I seen him before. Hardly had

1 reached the bus stop when the bus started. only: Only then did I realize that I was wrong. Only in this way can you learn from your friends. not a, nothing, nobody, no one, many a 和many等: Not a single word did Mr. Li speak. / Nothing did I know about the matter. 3. take our skin for granted 4. could have made a good salary in a job 5.who had been driving all day Unit

3 1. American football and baseball are 通过电视转播而变得为英国人所知)读2.尽管他很喜欢她), he does get annoyed with her sometimes. 3. All their attempts to 把那个小孩从那座着火的楼里营救出来)were in vain. 4. She keeps a supply of candles in the house 以防停电). 5. Not until the game had begun 他到达运动场). Unit

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题