编辑: ACcyL 2015-09-29
北京市西城区2017 ― 2018学年度第二学期期末试卷 高二英语 2018.

7 本试卷共13页,共140分.考试时长120分钟.考生务必将答案答在答题卡上,在试卷上作答无效. 第一部分 I ?听力理解(共三节,满分22. 5分)

第一节:(共4小题;

每小题1.5分,满分6分) 听下面四段对话.每段对话后有一道小题,从每题所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出 最佳选项.听完每段对话后,你将有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题.每 段对话你将听一遍. 1. Where is the post office? 2. What will the weather probably be like this weekend? A. Rainy. B. Foggy. C. Sunny. 3. What are the speakers talking about? A. Whether to buy the iPhone X. B. Where to buy the iPhone X. C. How to use the iPhone X. 4. What time does the train leave? A. At 4:20. B. At 4: 25. C. At 4: 30.

第二节:(共6小题;

每小题1.5分,满分9分) 听下面三段对话或独白.每段对话或独白后有两道小题,从每题中所给的A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳选项.听每段对话或独白前,你将有5秒钟的时间阅读每小题.听完后,每小题将给出5秒钟作答的时间.每段对话或独白你将听两遍. 听第5段材料,回答第5至第6小题. 5. Why does the woman make the phone call? A. She wants to have the teacher'

s email address. B. She is concerned about her daughter. C. She asks for her daughter'

s homework. 高二英语第二学期期末试卷第1页(共13页) 6. What will the man probably do next? A. Send an e-mail to the woman. B. Pass the message to the teachers. C. Help the student with math and science. 听第6段材料,回答第7至第8小题. 7. What do the speakers have to do for their project? A. Write a report and do a presentation. B. Design a questionnaire and write an essay. C. Hold a discussion and design a questionnaire. 8. What will the speakers research? A. The university library. B. Transportation. C. The sports center. 听第7段材料,回答第9至第10小题. 9. Who is the speaker probably talking to? A. Students preparing for exams. B. Students having no time to study. C. Students feeling anxious about exams. 10. What advice does the speaker give? A. Go to the library to remember all the key points. B. Take notes and ask the teacher questions. C. Be positive and take breaks regularly. (听力理解

第三节见试卷第8页) n.完形填空(共15小题;

每小题1.5分,满分22. 5分) 阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,从各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项. A Little Girl'

s Dream My father was a lawyer. One day he told me to wait for him in the back of the courtroom until he finished trying his case. But I was only nine years old and got

11 easily. So I wandered the shiny floors of the courthouse lobby until finally ending up in the back of another courtroom not too far from the first. I could not stop

12 at a man, wondering why he was crying. I could tell that he was trying to speak but his words were being suffocated (压制)by all of his 13. He remained in the arms of someone who was dressed just like my father always was―white shirt, suit and tie. They held on to each other lor quite some time. Then the man who was crying wiped his eyes, and

14 spoke. Thank you, he said to the man in the fancy blue suit. Thank you for saving my life. As I watched the human drama unfold before my young eyes, only realizing the full extent of what had happened after my father

15 all of the details to me, I discovered what I would do with my future. I want to save people'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题