编辑: 木头飞艇 2015-09-02

t eat lunch. pagzaen 请吃下午饭. feed lunch. ikong na ~ do awa ori ang? 他在海边(喂食什麽)请谁吃下午饭? Who is he feeding lunch down by the seaside? ahah 口气,气味. breath. ya mángot o ~ na. 他口好臭. His breath stinks. ngáhah(to) 喘气. pant. to ~ a malaw. 他吓得呼吸急促. His breathing was ragged from terror. aharang 飞鱼季时海边停放船只的地方. moorage. raroa a ka kanakan o miavavang do ~ ito. 有两个小孩子在海边停泊处(的海上)游船. Two children were rowing around in their boat near the moors. aharangan 泊船处. moorage. mi ta do ~ a mialalam. 我们去海边停放船处玩耍. We are going to the area where the boats are moored to play. ahas 荒地,荒田. uncultivated land. kahasan 深山,丛林,山林. wood, forest, deep mountain. somivoz sira do ~ a. 他们深入山里. They went deep into the mountains. niomahas 潜逃了,潜入深山里. escaped. nokanonang na am, ~ si Kawcintsong a. 那个时候,正好高进忠越狱. Just at that time, Kawcincong escaped from prison. makahasen 喜欢上山. like to go to the mountain. ori o ikapía no ~ a kanakan ya, ta aro o kanekanen do taketakey a panilan da. 所以喜欢往上山跑的小孩很好,因为山上很多可捡起来吃的东西. Children who like to go into the mountains are lucky because they can find many good things to eat. áhay 久. long time. aháyin 等很久. take a long time. ~ na no anito. 鬼等的不耐烦了. The ghost was getting tired of waiting. aháyin 参照: áhay. ai 脚,柱子. leg, foot, pillar. ya malóit o ~ mo. 你的脚很脏. Your feet are filthy.~ no tagakal. 凉台的柱子. The pillars that hold up the porch. aiai 脚(复数). legs. vonong ko o ~ na a vaoden. 我来负责缠住她的脚. I will be in charge of binding her feet. ái 来. come. kai 顺便带来,带来. bring…in the process. ~ mo nia, ta pala ya rana ji akey a mangay ito. 谁叫你带他来,你看,他赖著不走了. Who asked you to bring him here? Look, now he won'

t leave. yai mo o vanga namen a, ~ mo no ayob ko. 你把我们的锅子送来,也顺便带来我的衣服. Bring our pot over, and bring my clothes in the process. mai 来,要来. come simahep am ~ ka. 你晚上来. Come in the evening. kaháhay na ~. 这麽久了还没到啊? It has been so long, and the person is still not here? ngái(ji) 来. come. ji ka ~ do vahay namen. 你不要来我们家. Don'

t come to our house. nimai 来过,来了. came. ya rana ~ si ina. 妈妈已经回来了. Mom came back already. o! ka na ~ ya? 喔,你回来了? Oh, you are back? yai 来的原因;

带来. reasen to come, bring. mo ~ mo palakakani no anito. 你来干什麽啊,死鬼! Why did you come here, jerk! ~ mo o ayob ko. 带我的衣服来.Bring my clothes! aiai 参照: ai. ajey 拿来(命令式). give to me (command). ~ o among ta! 我们的渔获拿来! Give us our catch of fish! ajin 哪里,何处. where. 变体 variant: jin, ajinjia, wajin, wajinjia, wanjia, wanjin. ~ o ya mo niangayan? 你去了哪里? Where did you go? ~ do jia o ya ko nipazomtad a yala ko ori? 我搁在这里的篮子哪里去了? Where did the basket I had left here go? mijimijin 常去哪里,到底去哪里. go where. a ya ~ do zawazawang ori a? 他为什麽老是走去水沟? Why does he always walk toward the gutter? wajin 哪一个,哪里. which, where. ~ o aleleh mo do jito? 你的车子是哪一个? Which one is your car? do ~ mo angayan? 你要去哪里? Where are you going? wajinjia 何处,哪里. where. ~ do jia sira? 他们怎麽不在这里? Why aren'

t they here? wanjia 何处,哪里. where. ~ o nimay a kato mo yókayan si akay mo? 家里哪有芋糕,怎麽可以把你的祖父叫醒? There is no taro cake in the house. How could you wake up your grandfather? wanjin 何处,哪里. where. ~ o ya mo ipanci ang? 你说的那个东西在哪里? Where is the thing you talked about? a ka 和. and. yaken ~ ni ina. 我和我妈妈. My mother and I. wakay ~ no sosoli. 地瓜和芋头. The sweet potato and the taro. akah(to) 拔开,剥落. separate, peel off. toda ~ o kakawan do kataotao na? 他们怎麽可能剥得下他身上的礁石呢? How could they possibly peel off the reef that had grown on him? akaha 参照: kaha. akama 参照: kma. akan 参照: -kan. akas 掉落. fall down. 变体 variant: kas. ji ákas 掉落. fall down. ya manganiáhey o sikoki, ya kmi to ~ do teyrahem. 飞机实在很恐怖,就好像突然落下一样. Airplanes are very scary. They will often suddenly drop in turbulence. akasen 取下来,放下. put down. ~ da am, ikélal da akasen, ta ihawa da mateheb a. 他们很小心的取下锅子,深怕锅子破掉. Therefore they put down the pot very carfully because they were afraid it would break again. nimakas 掉下来了. fell. sinodo ji ~ do palawan tapi o nisimsiman da ori a. 由於吃过的蟹壳(骨)碎屑没有掉进隙缝里. Because some of the shards didn'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题